Rick acknowledges huge gaps in WR recruiting

I don't buy the nobody wants play with Kaaya because at most they will only be catching balls from him for 1 year.
The "nobody wants to play with Kaaya" nonsense was created by the mentally defective CIS turds who want Kaaya gone. They're trying to validate their retardation by ascribing their idiotic opinions to recruits.

Advertisement
I don't buy the nobody wants play with Kaaya because at most they will only be catching balls from him for 1 year.

Exactly! One year at the most. I don't know where people dreamed up this Kayaa ****. Logic would indicate a WR prospect would be more interested in Allison, Perry, and Weldon (which should be plenty enticing for any talented WR). Kayaa is almost irrelevant for these recruits.

Last edited:
Brad Kaaya sucks and this is the impact of that fact

people dont want to believe that. some recruits dont think he's that good.

So chump! Some isn't all ! So they lining up to go to bama so Hurts can throw the deep ball. Really So Ohio State gets all these top flight wr's to catch balls from ball spinners like JT barrett, C. Jones, T. Pryor. .. your argument is so full of holes. I really think you make **** up in your head and hope to God it makes sense once you actually start typing and press post quick reply. No way you are actually thinking before you type.

Im a chump? I have connects to people genius. your have nothing. i have been proven right plenty of times. i dont expose my sources. kids go to osu and bama to win. Miami doesnt win and the face of the program is brad kaaya. Give it a rest. I have posted stuff on here that no one could make up.

Like what scoops have you posted on here that you've gotten from your connects?

Give me your top 4.

Anxiously awaiting your reply.

Still waiting...

people dont want to believe that. some recruits dont think he's that good.

So chump! Some isn't all ! So they lining up to go to bama so Hurts can throw the deep ball. Really So Ohio State gets all these top flight wr's to catch balls from ball spinners like JT barrett, C. Jones, T. Pryor. .. your argument is so full of holes. I really think you make **** up in your head and hope to God it makes sense once you actually start typing and press post quick reply. No way you are actually thinking before you type.

Im a chump? I have connects to people genius. your have nothing. i have been proven right plenty of times. i dont expose my sources. kids go to osu and bama to win. Miami doesnt win and the face of the program is brad kaaya. Give it a rest. I have posted stuff on here that no one could make up.

Like what scoops have you posted on here that you've gotten from your connects?

Give me your top 4.

Anxiously awaiting your reply.

Still waiting...

You'll be waiting forever. This simp's idea of a connection is commenting on a Barry Jackson blog and Barry replying "Thanks!".

The Kaaya thing makes no sense considering the numbers Richards, Coley, Scott, Walford, Njuko, Dorsett have been able to up with Kaaya but would go to LSU to play WR who have had terrible qb play for half a decade

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back