Rick acknowledges huge gaps in WR recruiting

Brad Kaaya sucks and this is the impact of that fact

people dont want to believe that. some recruits dont think he's that good.

So chump! Some isn't all ! So they lining up to go to bama so Hurts can throw the deep ball. Really So Ohio State gets all these top flight wr's to catch balls from ball spinners like JT barrett, C. Jones, T. Pryor. .. your argument is so full of holes. I really think you make **** up in your head and hope to God it makes sense once you actually start typing and press post quick reply. No way you are actually thinking before you type.

Advertisement

He broke records at so called quarterback U and wont even play his senior year

Y'all getting tipsy off of total nonsense. Kaaya is going to be throwing freshman the ball for 1 season at most. Has absolutely nothing to do with it whatsoever. And the last true freshman who came in on time was just named an All American.

This late and we are still looking for new names.
I think the strategy on WR recruiting this year was not great.

Richt better figure out the wr recruiting quickly , or the only huge gap he'll be seeing is his brown eye

Last edited:
He's throwing spaghetti on a wall right now to see what sticks. I don't get a confident feeling about where we stand right now with WR's.

We need speed.. We hear all the time in the draft about guys going to central michigan, toledo, eastern kentucky and being speed guys. Mike Wallace, B. Perriman, Torrey Smith, we need to find some burners. I don't care if we have to "steal" from a lower school. I'll let you internet guys like Valid and co talk bad about him. I just want speed sick and tired of 6.3 guys who can't get separation. It's disgusting, **** I'll take a Cole Beasley, give me a **** Malcolm Mitchell. I just want some speed.

That's fine dude and I have no problem with that as long as they're not just bodies taking up space like Golden Specials... Let's start with Quantino Allen from Glades Central for that matter. But I'm pointing out that right now Richt has no clue what he's going to get and so it's all spaghetti on the wall to see what sticks and you're negging me for it like you cant do simple math with those other dropouts.

While the miscues at recruiting WR's are on this staff, I'm not criticizing Richt for throwing spaghetti on the wall at this point, I'm purely pointing out where things stand based on his own statement. If you read what he said in the article that OP posted I don't know how you can see otherwise or draw a different conclusion.

Last edited:
Advertisement

So chump! Some isn't all ! So they lining up to go to bama so Hurts can throw the deep ball. Really So Ohio State gets all these top flight wr's to catch balls from ball spinners like JT barrett, C. Jones, T. Pryor. .. your argument is so full of holes. I really think you make **** up in your head and hope to God it makes sense once you actually start typing and press post quick reply. No way you are actually thinking before you type.

Im a chump? I have connects to people genius. your have nothing. i have been proven right plenty of times. i dont expose my sources. kids go to osu and bama to win. Miami doesnt win and the face of the program is brad kaaya. Give it a rest. I have posted stuff on here that no one could make up.

With the offense Average Richt runs it really doesn't matter. That 0-4 stretch in October was some of the worst offensive playcalling i have ever seen. We need a good OC more than a good receiver, coz Richt aint cutting it.

With the offense Average Richt runs it really doesn't matter. That 0-4 stretch in October was some of the worst offensive playcalling i have ever seen. We need a good OC more than a good receiver, coz Richt aint cutting it.

I think Kaaya severely limits the offense. I mean the best game Coley called last year was with Rosier at QB. I dont want the bash our QB but i just dont see it with the kid.

Advertisement

Im a chump? I have connects to people genius. your have nothing. i have been proven right plenty of times. i dont expose my sources. kids go to osu and bama to win. Miami doesnt win and the face of the program is brad kaaya. Give it a rest. I have posted stuff on here that no one could make up.

Like what scoops have you posted on here that you've gotten from your connects?

Give me your top 4.

Anxiously awaiting your reply.

Richt is a straight shooter. flat out said we are looking for speed...not possession receivers.

if that's the case, still don't know why we allowed Scott and Dingle to verbal.

If he's really looking for speed then I hope he passes up on Wilson from georgia.dawgcane is pretty confident it's a done deal he's coming to miami.

Who?

Shak Wilson,former player of his at georgia who is leaving the team.

When did that dork dawgshyt become an expert on who UM is going to sign. Wilson said he's "going home." That could just as easily be FIU or FAU. We've got no place for that guy here if we're looking to upgrade our WR corps.

Hope you're right franchise,but he liked him enough to take him at georgia a couple years back and Richt is running out of options with wrs in this class,I can see him bringing him in since he's familiar with him.

Shaquery Wilson is supposedly enrolling at a JUCO in Cali come January...

Rico McGraw & Juwuan Briscoe are also going to be transferring from UGA...

I'd take both of the DB's in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Terrible year for WR's in South Florida outside of Jeudy, Grimes and Harley.

10 years of diarrhea coaching opened the door for OHio St and Bama to rape us at the skill positions.

Sam Bruce being a loser isn't helping the situation. The WR picture would look much different with Bruce on the rooster.

Bruce isntelite regarless. This staff wants elite wrs n they struck out....theres no one left smith isnt coming either

Advertisement
alright, which one of you did this ....

allen.webp

so the possibility of playing with kaaya for only one year is scaring recruits away? Yea thats either BS or the recruits just looking for a reason not to come, since nycane has been reliable imma go with the later

Advertisement

Why,they have to sit out next year and we should clean up at DB next season

Terrible year for WR's in South Florida outside of Jeudy, Grimes and Harley.

10 years of diarrhea coaching opened the door for OHio St and Bama to rape us at the skill positions.

Sam Bruce being a loser isn't helping the situation. The WR picture would look much different with Bruce on the rooster.

Bruce isntelite regarless. This staff wants elite wrs n they struck out....theres no one left smith isnt coming either

How do you know bruce wasnt elite if he never had a chance to play this season?

Why,they have to sit out next year and we should clean up at DB next season

I agree unless they grad transfers, with the guys we getting we really dont need them

Advertisement
Back