Rick acknowledges huge gaps in WR recruiting

He's throwing spaghetti on a wall right now to see what sticks. I don't get a confident feeling about where we stand right now with WR's.

Same here although a finish of mcmath, smith and Harley would be miraculous.

Advertisement
If he's really looking for speed then I hope he passes up on Wilson from georgia.dawgcane is pretty confident it's a done deal he's coming to miami.
Who?

Shak Wilson,former player of his at georgia who is leaving the team.

When did that dork dawgshyt become an expert on who UM is going to sign. Wilson said he's "going home." That could just as easily be FIU or FAU. We've got no place for that guy here if we're looking to upgrade our WR corps.

I have told you before fan cheese, you can call me whatever behind your keyboard, but hopefully we meet and say it to my face and you get your *** kicked.
He's been right on most ^ he told us earlier hollaman was going to ga . Any other dawgs u think will end up at Miami ?

Shaquery Wilson is supposedly enrolling at a JUCO in Cali come January...

Rico McGraw & Juwuan Briscoe are also going to be transferring from UGA...

I'd take both of the DB's in a heartbeat.

Am still predicting will be at Miami after 2 quarters of JUCO to at least give depth next fall, also one of the DB's will be here also.
More than likely Rico, he was Elder's teammate at Ensworth, plus he's a legit 4-star CB who Richt battled Bama for...

Last edited:

Am still predicting will be at Miami after 2 quarters of JUCO to at least give depth next fall, also one of the DB's will be here also.

Dawgcane it just doesn't male sense to bring in a mediocre talent like Wilson when the ND transfer wants in,doesn't need to go to JC and has better size and legit speed.

Advertisement

Dawgcane it just doesn't male sense to bring in a mediocre talent like Wilson when the ND transfer wants in,doesn't need to go to JC and has better size and legit speed.

Agree if a better option becomes available, coaches will do what is best for team. I am just telling what I was told from someone in Ga program.

More thank likely Rico, he was Elder's teammate at Ensworth, plus he's a legit 4-star CB who Richt battled Bama for...

Rico had committed to Bama and Richt flipped him, both DB's got in Smarts bad side after getting beat deep at a crucial point in game, but otherwise showed a lot of promise.

I would be happy with a 2017 WR Class of Evidence Njuko, Quantino Allen, Michael Harley, and Racey McMath.

That class brings quality size, length and speed to Miami.

Go Canes

Lulz.

Not getting Smith or Jeudy is a huge failure.

Not getting Jeudy is the "failure". Losing out on Smith out of SEC country isn't a failure. Not getting Richards last year would've been disastrous for Miami. Not for Alabama.

Richt needed to land an elite, instant impact WR.

With our playing time situation there is no reason for him not to have landed one of those two.

Advertisement
He's throwing spaghetti on a wall right now to see what sticks. I don't get a confident feeling about where we stand right now with WR's.

That would be an A for me to get that finish.

That would be an incredible finish. Devonta is a legitimate five-star athlete. Just adding Mcmath and Harley would be a C finish. Just adding Harley would be an F considering our needs at the position.

When did that dork dawgshyt become an expert on who UM is going to sign. Wilson said he's "going home." That could just as easily be FIU or FAU. We've got no place for that guy here if we're looking to upgrade our WR corps.

I have told you before fan cheese, you can call me whatever behind your keyboard, but hopefully we meet and say it to my face and you get your *** kicked.

Internet threats from anonymous tough guys are the best!

Live look in at dawgcane psyching himself up to limpslap chise

IMG_3192.GIF

Attachments

• IMG_3191.webp
    IMG_3191.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 17

Internet threats from anonymous tough guys are the best!

Live look in at dawgcane psyching himself up to limpslap chise

View attachment 40877

**** bro, how you get my picture that quick?

Advertisement
Richt is a straight shooter. flat out said we are looking for speed...not possession receivers.

if that's the case, still don't know why we allowed Scott and Dingle to verbal.

If he's really looking for speed then I hope he passes up on Wilson from georgia.dawgcane is pretty confident it's a done deal he's coming to miami.

Who?

Wasn't he transferring a year ago?

Richt is a straight shooter. flat out said we are looking for speed...not possession receivers.

if that's the case, still don't know why we allowed Scott and Dingle to verbal.

Who?

Wasn't he transferring a year ago?

He was but got talked into staying by the clueless WR and OC coaches, thereby wasting a year.

Why,they have to sit out next year and we should clean up at DB next season
Rico is a legit 4-star CB, you take him for the depth & experience he would bring to a very young secondary we have.

You take good players & pair them with other good players, it's called brining in an influx of talent.

And competition.

And LOL at the old "oh we'll clean up next year line"...have heard and fallen for that one to many times.

If you get a shot at guys who can play just take em.

Advertisement

Who?

Did you just call him a fan cheese?

Probably autocorrect

That would be an A for me to get that finish.

That would be an incredible finish. Devonta is a legitimate five-star athlete. Just adding Mcmath and Harley would be a C finish. Just adding Harley would be an F considering our needs at the position.

What's scary is I'm not convinced that we get Harley.

One man's Dawgshyt is another man's Fancheese. This is just what they do.

Advertisement
Back