2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
He’s better than American Heritage 5 star . Pure passer , good touch . We need American Heritage Rb Lewis , he’s a north south runner with good power

He’s better than American Heritage 5 star . Pure passer , good touch . We need American Heritage Rb Louis , he’s a north south runner with good power

He’s better than American Heritage 5 star . Pure passer , good touch . We need American Heritage Rb Louis , he’s a north south runner with good power

Ya, I don't understand the Louis pass by UM

Maybe we just love what we have there, and the numbers are too much. I'd take him.

Advertisement
Maybe Louis is like Lyle too much. Pringle is a different kind of back. We will have a lot on the roster next year still.
Yeah l like our rb commit too . I just hate Louis to pick fsu . I might take him just because and don’t get one next year . Pringle is a beast too .

Advertisement
Yeah l like our rb commit too . I just hate Louis to pick fsu . I might take him just because and don’t get one next year . Pringle is a beast too .

Nah, I think if they take only 1 this year, it's 2 next FOR SURE…So if you take Louis, then full coat press Cooper and Mallary next year and take the 1st who commits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah, I think if they take only 1 this year, it's 2 next FOR SURE…So if you take Louis, then full coat press Cooper and Mallary next year and take the 1st who commits.
I agree , I like to take what’s in your hands plus it fcks fsu

That was one **** of a throw by 5cent.

This kid has a Gunslinger mentality. I absolutely LOVE that he trusts his arm & is willing to make risky throws in tight windows, because that's what it takes to exceed at the next level.

Yall can keep them safe game manager captain checkdowns, give me a Gunslinger every. single. time.

That was one **** of a throw by 5cent.

This kid has a Gunslinger mentality. I absolutely LOVE that he trusts his arm & is willing to make risky throws in tight windows, because that's what it takes to exceed at the next level.

Yall can keep them safe game manager captain checkdowns, give me a Gunslinger every. single. time.
Impressed as **** by this kid. Great eval

Advertisement
Back