2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
From what I've noticed, he actually throws better on the run than he does when he's stationary in the pocket.

He's an improv QB & that's a HUGE +️ in my book.
We see it so often from the best qbs. We will see it from cam this year. When things break down, you have to make plays happen. Not saying Nickel is that level but it’s an excellent trait.

yes. Its a Football showcase so they are hosting multiple of games at STA against OOS teams to air on ESPN.
What I have noticed in Florida some of the teams are as good as they use to be . Example STA hasn’t been the same since they lost coach Smith . They don’t have the explosive offenses . I’m from Florida they have watered down the playoffs too . To many division to many brackets … Miami Central is better than this Heritage Team . Chaminade will beat STA this year by double digits . I’m curious to see how good MNW will be under Teddy . Starting to think they’re going to end up a powerhouse and soon. Like to see BTW back to being a Power House school. I haven’t nothing in the bell glades and pohokee area in a minute .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Few thoughts: Luke embodies everything Miami is looking for in a QB. Tough (he injured thumb on his 20-yard catch and played it the whole game on throwing hand), leader, winner, accurate, and poised under pressure. Hes a guy who can command a huddle because he will earn the trust and respect of the people around him. Im a believer. - Urrutia

perhaps the thumb injury explains all the wildcat bull****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back