Purdue at Miami on December 8th 2020 at 5 pm on ESPN2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude I went to bed on this game like a bad fan, I never do that. But without lykes and the shooting I was like “ f it, I’m sleepy “. But I did watch condensed game without knowing result.

Great character win, these cats have some guts. When we get fully healthy this could be a sneaky squad.

Great win. This is why I can't read these "game threads", too many mopes, hot takes, and overreactions.

I've seen Lance Roffers speak, and I know he's not one to go overboard with his emotions & reactions, but most of the others on this thread can't keep their powder dry.

I knew we would struggle without Lykes, even if he doesn't score, he still sets the tone and runs the show. It was great to see the whole team fight it out and make such a sustained and impressive comeback, and find a way to play without Chris.

I like having a come-from-behind victory early in the season, I think it will help this team's confidence as we head to ACC games.

And I was VERY happy to see us force THREE of their guys into fouling out. Since Coach L has arrived, I've appreciated the fact that we are not a team that fouls a lot on our end, but I'd like to see us put more of our opponents into a bind. As each of their 3 players fouled out, you could see Purdue struggle to figure out their offense.

Very proud of our guys.

Advertisement
No it’s not dude and it was obviously when it was 11-1. Pathetic effort tonight idc who is out. If I’m Jimmy Boy I cut Beverly’s minutes when Lykes and Timberlake come back. He’s plain awful.
Not winnable huh, you said it. Dont walk it back. Weak fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back