Practice #11?

Advertisement
All 3 QB's have flaws, it's just you can never discuss it on here without it breaking out into a civil war amongst their fanboys coming to the rescue.

Whether you believe it or not, we're likely to see 2 QB's start during the season, because just because one QB is named the starter vs UF doesn't guarantee he'll keep his job all year.

You guys would do yourselves a big favor if you stopped acting like a bunch fckin middle school cheerleaders rooting for your favorite QB boyfriend.

Enos has improved ALL 3 of them, yes ALL 3, which means it's a possibility that ALL 3 are good enough to win games this year. If you're against any of the 3, you're an idiot.

It's a marathon not a sprint.
I would kiss this post, but I’m married.

Interesting point. Brevin looks like a stud though, and Ronnie Stanley was a top 10 pick and current franchise LT of the Ravens.

Some busts from that school, though, for sure.

It's a gamble either way. I'd rather roll the dice on 4 and 5 star talent. It works elsewhere just fine.

Bruh idk if you weren't there or lit up in the parking lot just before, but in no way did tate have the best spring game. He was throwing Nov. 1-opening day-3/12 hit home-style ducks out there. (that's a hunting joke for the Miami born and raised crowd)
I seen him at traz Powell in Miami
Before he went to Orlando and I was
Very disappointed with all that hype
He got. dude couldn't hit train standing still and everyone thinks
I'm hating on him and that's not it
Just disappointed.

Advertisement
For you Tate lovers it's not going to happen. The kid just is not accurate and we have big time potential WR'S who need the ball downfield. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the skill set needed in our offense. My bet is on Jarren Williams to start against UF even with no experience. The kid has the goods to be very special.
You don’t know ****! How accurate a QB is reported during the first 30 minutes of 1 on 1 or 7 on 7 means nothing! All that matters is who can move the chains and get us to the red zone with a chance to score during 11v11, scrimmage and the game. And by all reports during those times Tate so far has been the man to move chains and protect the football. So unless your a coach on the team undercover on here then gtfoh.

I don't even want to get into this tate shît because people will come out crying saying i hate him. But tate was average at best in that spring game. I wasn't impressed by any of the qbs in that game. And leading the offense to a game winning fg is good but there have also been mixed reports on his overall performance in that scrimmage.
And yet he's still in this race. Which tells you everything you need to know about the other 2 QB's. Like El said, all 3 QB's have their shortcomings. I've been saying all along that what the coaches right now are doing is trying to figure out which shortcoming has the smallest chance of costing us games. They're still trying to figure it out, we sure as **** don't have it figured out.

All 3 QB's have flaws, it's just you can never discuss it on here without it breaking out into a civil war amongst their fanboys coming to the rescue.

Whether you believe it or not, we're likely to see 2 QB's start during the season, because just because one QB is named the starter vs UF doesn't guarantee he'll keep his job all year.

You guys would do yourselves a big favor if you stopped acting like a bunch fckin middle school cheerleaders rooting for your favorite QB boyfriend.

Enos has improved ALL 3 of them, yes ALL 3, which means it's a possibility that ALL 3 are good enough to win games this year. If you're against any of the 3, you're an idiot.

You had me until the last point underlined. There are very valid reasons to be against Perry starting.

Advertisement
I seen him at traz Powell in Miami
Before he went to Orlando and I was
Very disappointed with all that hype
He got. dude couldn't hit train standing still and everyone thinks
I'm hating on him and that's not it
Just disappointed.

I imagine a group of people wearing turtlenecks in a poorly lit cafe smoking cigarettes and snapping their fingers in the background as you type these little spoken word gems.

Laying on your back staring at the roof of the church, the preacher telling the truth and it hurts.

- DMX

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Williams is the safe pick. Just one of these ****** throws from Martell on 8/24 equals a pick 6. Perry is due for 2 picks. Jarren isnt gonna beat the gators but he'll take care of the ball best imo. Martell and Perry are both more flashy but both more risky.
Well, it is interesting to me that Jarren and Kosi both threw picks during the scrimmage, and Tate did not. But by all means please proceed with your line of thinking.

And yet he's still in this race. Which tells you everything you need to know about the other 2 QB's. Like El said, all 3 QB's have their shortcomings. I've been saying all along that what the coaches right now are doing is trying to figure out which shortcoming has the smallest chance of costing us games. They're still trying to figure it out, we sure as **** don't have it figured out.
They absolutely all have issues. And as far as him being in the race i said the same regarding people saying how bad perry is.

Advertisement
Back