Practice #11?

There are valid reasons to be against all 3 starting, doesn't mean you should be.

I don't see how it makes you an idiot if you think Perry's track record on/off the field and innate flaws make him a poor candidate to be the starter at Miami. Seems like a very reasoned take to me and whether you should be for/against him is up to the individual to decide.

Advertisement
Well, it is interesting to me that Jarren and Kosi both threw picks during the scrimmage, and Tate did not. But by all means please proceed with your line of thinking.

Tate went the Kaaya route in the scrimmage... “if I only throw 5 yard passes the offense won’t go anywhere but I won’t throw any interceptions either”.. WIN / WIN!?? 🤔

Harley could get open inside a phone booth the way he's moving in that drill.
I got a little queasy reading that.

Flashbacks to hearing..."Kendall Thompkins could joke someone in a telephone booth"

All love for ya Rok....just bad memories

Advertisement
I think Williams is the safe pick. Just one of these ****** throws from Martell on 8/24 equals a pick 6. Perry is due for 2 picks. Jarren isnt gonna beat the gators but he'll take care of the ball best imo. Martell and Perry are both more flashy but both more risky.
Idk how you came up with this but by all reports it’s Tate that has been the one to protect the football while perry and Williams have been throwing interceptions and fumbling. I swear people are literally just making **** up now to fit there agenda.

I got a little queasy reading that.

Flashbacks to hearing..."Kendall Thompkins could joke someone in a telephone booth"

All love for ya Rok....just bad memories

Harley would drop the telephone in this instance anyway so no harm done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don't understand how or why anyone would be upset with whoever is named the starter.

This is a brand new staff with a well regarded Qb whisperer running the show.

If he tabs Perry as the starter and you're mad, you're just hating.
If he names Tate as the starter, and you're mad, then you're just hating.
If he says Jarren is the guy, and you're mad, then you're just hating.

Anything that happened last season is irrelevant. Do you really think Enos isn't going to be objective in his decision?

Last edited:
All 3 QB's have flaws, it's just you can never discuss it on here without it breaking out into a civil war amongst their fanboys coming to the rescue.

Whether you believe it or not, we're likely to see 2 QB's start during the season, because just because one QB is named the starter vs UF doesn't guarantee he'll keep his job all year.

You guys would do yourselves a big favor if you stopped acting like a bunch fckin middle school cheerleaders rooting for your favorite QB boyfriend.

Enos has improved ALL 3 of them, yes ALL 3, which means it's a possibility that ALL 3 are good enough to win games this year. If you're against any of the 3, you're an idiot.

It's a marathon not a sprint.

could you imagine if social media was around when Miami had that QB depth chart of 1982 and 83, things would have been nuts. People breaking into factions like it's a presidential race, etc

Again, in Enos I trust

And if whoever they tab fails, well, they'll call in someone from the bullpen

that's the way it's going to work this season

Advertisement
I don't see how it makes you an idiot if you think Perry's track record on/off the field and innate flaws make him a poor candidate to be the starter at Miami. Seems like a very reasoned take to me and whether you should be for/against him is up to the individual to decide.
Because if that were the case he wouldn't still be on the team & still receiving first team reps.

Enos doesn't agree with that take, it's not reasoned at all, it's a fans summation based on their own limited information which is biased & jaded based upon last year.

If the OC/QB coach who has proven to be competent & good at his job still thinks he's viable option to be the starter, then fans should at very least respect the opinion of the guy who coaches him every day.

You also don't know anything about the other two's on/off field & innate flaws either, making a snap judgment about ANY of them is simply based on who people like from a personal standpoint & not who actually might be the best for the time being.

And it's not out of the question that one of the 3 QB's that people are rooting for or against could end up playing anyway despite not being named the starter. So if you're against any of'em & the guy you're rooting for gets benched due to poor performance & is replaced by the guy you were against you'll be angry that the guy you were against is playing over the guy you were for & then we'd have the awful scenario of fans actually being upset that a QB won a game simply because it wasn't their guy.

Advertisement
Back