Practice #11?

I don't see how it makes you an idiot if you think Perry's track record on/off the field and innate flaws make him a poor candidate to be the starter at Miami. Seems like a very reasoned take to me and whether you should be for/against him is up to the individual to decide.
Some people can't get over that ****, he messed up a while ago that **** is over. Some of y'all act liked he killed a man, like there had been worst things college players have done.

Advertisement
We got some studs in that receiver group, Osborn , Payton and pope look extremely quick here and we already know what Jeff Thomas can do. Then add in the big receivers like Hightower and Wiggins

I see you omitting Harley and Njoku!

Advertisement
Idk how you came up with this but by all reports it’s Tate that has been the one to protect the football while perry and Williams have been throwing interceptions and fumbling. I swear people are literally just making **** up now to fit there agenda.
What makes this sht even funnier is that we have no idea which QBs are throwing picks or fumbling in practice after the media viewing sessions. So these mfs can think they been keeping track and have a good tally all they want, when In reality they could be completely wrong .

Jarren’s Den
1565282411144.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
For you Tate lovers it's not going to happen. The kid just is not accurate and we have big time potential WR'S who need the ball downfield. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the skill set needed in our offense. My bet is on Jarren Williams to start against UF even with no experience. The kid has the goods to be very special.
Absolutely right. Jarren is going to be the pick. Best accuracy we've had at the QB position in years.

Well, it is interesting to me that Jarren and Kosi both threw picks during the scrimmage, and Tate did not. But by all means please proceed with your line of thinking.

So how did the secondary have six interceptions?

I know Matocha threw another one to Keontra Smith.

Accounting 4 interceptions (Total of 6)
—————————————————
Jarren - 1
Kosi - 1(+ a fumble)
Martell - x (where x is unknown)
Matocha - 1

6 = 3 + x ?

Or maybe all three of those guys threw two INTs and it just wasn’t reported? I guess they may have been trying to protect these kids egos and brands.

Anyway, that adds up to 3 INTs that were unaccounted for. Those other three might have been on HB passes and fake punts.

Edit: Terrible math 😂😂

Last edited:
Advertisement
That drill video clearly shows both how explosive and raw Pope is. Stubbs is a technician and wants to make sure he takes the craft seriously because he's going to be a beast once he gets his footwork and route running in order.

You don’t know ****! How accurate a QB is reported during the first 30 minutes of 1 on 1 or 7 on 7 means nothing! All that matters is who can move the chains and get us to the red zone with a chance to score during 11v11, scrimmage and the game. And by all reports during those times Tate so far has been the man to move chains and protect the football. So unless your a coach on the team undercover on here then gtfoh.

Nick-on-Nick violence. QB situation at Miami tearing us apart mang

Idk how you came up with this but by all reports it’s Tate that has been the one to protect the football while perry and Williams have been throwing interceptions and fumbling. I swear people are literally just making **** up now to fit there agenda.
Wtf are you talking about guy? Tate Martell cant throw more than 5 yards downfield. In the scrimmage he was a checkdown machine. If he throws that over the head *** throw and its picked off by a UF corner thats 6 going the other way. Out of all the QBs he throws the worst and a duck *** throw like that can be lethal in a game like UF.

Advertisement
Back