Practice #11?

You say that but if any of the qbs are struggling vs the air then i doubt they will be much better when a defense is out there.
Tate had the best performance in the Spring Game and with what little info that's leaked out of the past scrimmage, we know that Tate led the offense to a game winning FG against the one's.

Advertisement
Does Bishop Gorman specialize in underperformers (compared to their HS hype)? Thinking of Tate, of course, who -- despite his national hype -- has yet to show enough here to take any control in the QB competition, and Jalen Grimble who was a total bust. Sure hope Bolden breaks that mold.

Google.com is your friend. Use it.

Manny has great great teachers on his staff. Stubbs is a technician. Little things matter to him. Speed plus doing all the little things right will make this group lethal. Huge fan of this staff. Enos, Barry, Stroud and Stubbs all impressive. Please Jesus, Mary and Joseph let this translate into getting the Canes back to where we belong.

Go Canes!
Agreed. Some folks were worried w/Stubbs when he was hired, but he looks like a technician with these drills. It shows in how he was as a player too - he wasn't the fastest, biggest, or had the best hands ever - but his footwork and timing were always on point. That's how he won his matchups. With all of the talent we have at WR, having a coach like him to add polish and technique to the already innate talent of a Pope or Hightower is the right combination that will set them up to be successful when they get reps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I spoke with Jonathan Patke recently. I said 'Coach, you hang out with Lou Headley, just between me and you, how old is Lou Headley?' You know what Patke told me, he said "Hey, Lou Headley is 137 years old."

1565279224293.webp

At this point how can either one of these qbs be your favorite player when 2 of them havent really played?

And i don't have a favorite player on the team. I'm a fan of several players on the team.

the question was playerS? (implying multiple players) for instance I'm a fan of Shaq, Pinckney, Martell, The entire defensive line, and all the coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All 3 QB's have flaws, it's just you can never discuss it on here without it breaking out into a civil war amongst their fanboys coming to the rescue.

Whether you believe it or not, we're likely to see 2 QB's start during the season, because just because one QB is named the starter vs UF doesn't guarantee he'll keep his job all year.

You guys would do yourselves a big favor if you stopped acting like a bunch fckin middle school cheerleaders rooting for your favorite QB boyfriend.

Enos has improved ALL 3 of them, yes ALL 3, which means it's a possibility that ALL 3 are good enough to win games this year. If you're against any of the 3, you're an idiot.

It's a marathon not a sprint.

Tate had the best performance in the Spring Game and with what little info that's leaked out of the past scrimmage, we know that Tate led the offense to a game winning FG against the one's.

Bruh idk if you weren't there or lit up in the parking lot just before, but in no way did tate have the best spring game. He was throwing Nov. 1-opening day-3/12 hit home-style ducks out there. (that's a hunting joke for the Miami born and raised crowd)

I don't even want to get into this tate shît because people will come out crying saying i hate him. But tate was average at best in that spring game. I wasn't impressed by any of the qbs in that game. And leading the offense to a game winning fg is good but there have also been mixed reports on his overall performance in that scrimmage.

Advertisement
Back