Practice #11?

Advertisement
Good to see everyone is still making declarations based on a fraction of practice time.

What’s going to be annoying af is if Kosi or Tate win the job, we will have to hear after every incompletion about how Jarren is the best passer and should be starting bc of how good he looked during warmups.

And I have zero problems with Jarren starting but you can clearly see the tide turning in his favor from posters based on how he looks against air. Which has never been his problem. Hope he’s lighting it up in team drills as well...

Heres the question: can any of these guys realistically transfer if they don't win the job? Its already so dam late at this point.

Advertisement
Guys, reporters only have access to the part of practice where Jarren thrives in. If he was as good as the reporters make it seem then he obviously would've already been declared the starter. He's not for a reason.

Would hate for the season to go underway with Jarren not as the starter and half the people on here *****ing how the best QB's not out on the field. The coaches know what they're doing...

I think Williams is the safe pick. Just one of these ****** throws from Martell on 8/24 equals a pick 6. Perry is due for 2 picks. Jarren isnt gonna beat the gators but he'll take care of the ball best imo. Martell and Perry are both more flashy but both more risky.

Advertisement
Anyone seen Shaq?
25F6C9D0-AE8E-4404-AD32-F4FC31F92DC2.webp

Advertisement
Manny has great great teachers on his staff. Stubbs is a technician. Little things matter to him. Speed plus doing all the little things right will make this group lethal. Huge fan of this staff. Enos, Barry, Stroud and Stubbs all impressive. Please Jesus, Mary and Joseph let this translate into getting the Canes back to where we belong.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Guys, reporters only have access to the part of practice where Jarren thrives in. If he was as good as the reporters make it seem then he obviously would've already been declared the starter. He's not for a reason.

Would hate for the season to go underway with Jarren not as the starter and half the people on here *****ing how the best QB's not out on the field. The coaches know what they're doing...
You say that but if any of the qbs are struggling vs the air then i doubt they will be much better when a defense is out there.

this scrimmage will be the deciding factor. It's been set up that way and Manny pretty much said that. I expect it will be closed. Very few people will see what happens in the context of what is decided. And Manny has already said he doesn't know if he will publicly announce QB1. I also think practice from the scrimmage on will be closed to everyone - media included - much like UF has already done.

Advertisement
Back