potential cam ward replacement plays tonight

Advertisement
He gifted Cal 7 pts with a pick 6, is that on the defense? He also gave them the ball inside our 20 which led to a td. You blame the defense for that? Take those 14 points away and we don’t have the nail biter comeback. Plenty of blame to share. Seriously what is with the Cam worship? I get we haven’t had an qb this good in decades, but our fan base is bi-polar. Players either suck horribly or can do no wrong. WTF?
My opinion on this is the graph comparing positive EPA to negative EPA

TVD's dad is ****ed.
wow people are lazy and unoriginal when they have no counter to actual facts. I have been called Emory and TVD’s dad in this post. What is it, you guys missing a father figure in your life? FYI, I am just an alum who’s children do not attend UM but am cognizant of reality and hope issues are addressed before they come and bite the team in the ***.

Advertisement
So you believe your OPINION is so obviously correct, that any questioning of it cannot be serious? Wow you are full of yourself. No trolling, just seeing things for how they are, not how I want them to be. If X doesn’t make that unbelievable catch on 4th down against VT and we loose, not sure the narrative is the same. Again my point is winning cures all. You **** of TVD without mentioning his injury and praise Cam without mentioning his failures. I can see we got lucky as **** two games in a row, and understand that isn’t sustainable. We weren’t playing UGA or Alabama, it was multi-loss VT and Cal. Why is pointing out the obvious gotten so many panties in a bundle?

1728744707811.png

Scorpio Sky GIF by Rooster Teeth

Are you joking? You know what Emory doesn’t do? Fumble inside the 20 or throw an incredibly stupid pick 6. So correct he won’t make the same flashy plays, but that is in BOTH directions. No way you can say we loose to VT and Cal with Williams as he wouldn’t cause the turnovers Ward did that put us in those positions. That was my only concern with Cam and I am still concerned. Need to protect the ball better. Funny how everyone jumped on TVD for his turnovers but look the other way at Cam’s. Winning does cure all evils I guess.
Wish I could delete posts. This is embarrassing.

Advertisement
There are also some fans who are forgetting we are behind in these games not because of the gunslinger mistakes but because the defense is letting simple screens and counters go for explosives, would be getting blown out with a game manager in place of a guy who does this:

Game manager isn’t bringing us back from 25 down.

For real, what is the largest comeback in UM football history? Have we won a game down by more, ever?

Advertisement
That is straw man at its best. Please explain how their turnovers are different. And more importantly, explain why having a different OPINION than you means no conversation should occur. Why is the younger generation so quick to shut down differing opinions? Whatcha scared of?
I’ll bite. Can you tell me why cam and tvds turnovers are the same?

Cam is a special player and there won’t be another one later. Like most great quarterbacks, his intangibles are what set him apart from the rest of the pack. Forget about finding ‘The Next Cam’.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Poff transfer. He’s not a future starter. Maybe he doesn’t see the NFL in his future so he just wants to be on a winning team and sticks around or he transfers to a G5 or FCS program for playing time during the remainder of his career. Maybe he wants to be a coach one day and wants to be around a flight organization like Miami.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a portal transfer come in if the right quarterback becomes available. Too early to presume who does or doesn’t become available. I think the right quarterback would be someone with at least a full year of starting at a FBS program. Otherwise we’re going from a quarterback with five years as a starter to one with a couple of starts to none.

There is a grey area that everyone misses, idk what to call it but some game managers can make game changer like plays.

For example brock purdy, or stetson at uga his last year those mfs made great plays to save their teams when they needed
Game manager just has such a negative connotation. It’s really just On-Script and Off-Script ability. And it’s not either or. You can evaluate both traits separately. Like if both traits were given their own 5 star rating, someone like Jared Goff would get maybe 4.5-5 stars on script and only .5-1 stars off script. Purdy would probably get 4-4.5 stars on script and like 3 stars off script. Then Mahomes would just get 5 stars both. Maybe like Kyler or Lamar would be 5star off script and 3-4 on script.

Cam Ward for college performance is probably like 4 star on script and 5 stars off script. For his NFL future he needs to improve his on-script. Very much like Caleb Williams imo

Advertisement
There is a grey area that everyone misses, idk what to call it but some game managers can make game changer like plays.

For example brock purdy, or stetson at uga his last year those mfs made great plays to save their teams when they needed
Purdy is a great example. He seems like a dude that would just be good at playing within a system

Then you watch him play and you’re like “oh nevermind”

Game manager just has such a negative connotation. It’s really just On-Script and Off-Script ability. And it’s not either or. You can evaluate both traits separately. Like if both traits were given their own 5 star rating, someone like Jared Goff would get maybe 4.5-5 stars on script and only .5-1 stars off script. Purdy would probably get 4-4.5 stars on script and like 3 stars off script. Then Mahomes would just get 5 stars both. Maybe like Kyler or Lamar would be 5star off script and 3-4 on script.

Cam Ward for college performance is probably like 4 star on script and 5 stars off script. For his NFL future he needs to improve his on-script. Very much like Caleb Williams imo
Very smart way to put it

So you believe your OPINION is so obviously correct, that any questioning of it cannot be serious? Wow you are full of yourself. No trolling, just seeing things for how they are, not how I want them to be. If X doesn’t make that unbelievable catch on 4th down against VT and we loose, not sure the narrative is the same. Again my point is winning cures all. You **** of TVD without mentioning his injury and praise Cam without mentioning his failures. I can see we got lucky as **** two games in a row, and understand that isn’t sustainable. We weren’t playing UGA or Alabama, it was multi-loss VT and Cal. Why is pointing out the obvious gotten so many panties in a bundle?
Is this a bit?

Advertisement
Back