potential cam ward replacement plays tonight

Typical and let me guess you’re a Kamala voter. Following her lead by ignoring the points in front of you and just attacking the messenger. Cam has averaged a turnover a game. Did he not gift Cal 14 pts? Why do you assume Emory would do all of Cam’s negatives and none of his positives in those games?
I just wish I had a smooth *** brain like this, just wake up every day unbothered.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Game managers do t win championships any more regardless of how stacked your roster is.
It hasn’t happened in cfb nor the nfl in a while now.

I’m not a coaching guru nor a qb evaluator. But the defensive players are way faster and the defenses are getting more complex to read. The ability to be a good qb and the athletic ability to be a successful improviser is what you need. If you don’t have that you’re pushing a boulder up a hill.

The eagles in 2018 may be the exception.
think Bennett from Georgia, begs to differ

Advertisement
Are you joking? You know what Emory doesn’t do? Fumble inside the 20 or throw an incredibly stupid pick 6. So correct he won’t make the same flashy plays, but that is in BOTH directions. No way you can say we loose to VT and Cal with Williams as he wouldn’t cause the turnovers Ward did that put us in those positions. That was my only concern with Cam and I am still concerned. Need to protect the ball better. Funny how everyone jumped on TVD for his turnovers but look the other way at Cam’s. Winning does cure all evils I guess.
agree, I think Emory will be just fine. By the way how do you recruit a 5-star QB, when you get the reputation that you hang around for 2 years, and then the team just goes portal, after you paid your dues. Kid did fine against Clemson (with Dawson limiting him), and had us in the game against FSU, till he got hurt.

agree, I think Emory will be just fine. By the way how do you recruit a 5-star QB, when you get the reputation that you hang around for 2 years, and then the team just goes portal, after you paid your dues. Kid did fine against Clemson (with Dawson limiting him), and had us in the game against FSU, till he got hurt.
I'm sure all the 5 stars at osu that got passed up by a portal QB will give this post a thumbs up.

Advertisement
The team wouldn’t have to go portal if the quarterback who had been there for two years is good enough to start. Paying your dues on the bench isn’t enough to just get the position handed to you. The coaches see these guys every day at practice. They know who is capable of being the starter and which positions need portal help.

think Bennett from Georgia, begs to differ
We are quite a few levels away from having the kind of roster that Kirby had with Bennet.

And it’s not the way he planned it. He recruited at least 2 blue chip qb’s and also brought the dude from wake that was putting up monster yards. Bennet won that job after he outplayed everyone.

Dudes like Bennet are the exception and not the rule.

Advertisement
Back