OT: Peach Bowl

Advertisement
I’m not sure if you remember the hype that he had coming out of HS. Multiple knee injuries later, he’s definitely not lived up to it. That’s what I’m referring to, not specifically today. This kid was the #9 player overall and #1 back in his class. He absolutely hasn’t impressed to that level.
Fair enough. I was insanely high on Milton and he doesn't look nearly as good as I expected. McIntosh a little disappointing as well.

I didn't watch White out of HS but he looked bad last year and now he looks good imo. That's all that matters to me as I scout RBs for the draft.

I’m not sure if you remember the hype that he had coming out of HS. Multiple knee injuries later, he’s definitely not lived up to it. That’s what I’m referring to, not specifically today. This kid was the #9 player overall and #1 back in his class. He absolutely hasn’t impressed to that level.
True on the injuries, but the play where he broke multiple tackles and maintained his balance shows he has “it”.

uga fired richt for a richt who spends more money to get the same results
They in trouble cause the recruiting that man does they likely won't see that type ever again. Smart has some evals go bad man....UGA in a tough spot I doubt they fire him.

Advertisement
that was Daniels biggest problem in the one year at USC -- turnovers.

He took a few good hits already.
This is Daniels only 4th game he has played this year, did not play in earlier games....was still coming off acl from usc....only played in really one game in 2019...started as a true freshman at USC....skipped his senior year of high school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone who thinks that Fickell would come down here to work under Flake needs to have their head examined.

Advertisement
I may have underestimated Georgia's inability to get out of their own way, There's a lot of fire in Cincy today and they are very sound fundamentally. The Dawg's Corch is gonna' be on the Hot Seat after today. I really think Fickel would be a successful coach here.
I agree on Fickle. But time schools going after him after this game Imo. Cinci won’t be this good next year. Most of his impact players leaving.

Advertisement
Back