OT: Peach Bowl

Advertisement
None of UGA’s RBs are that impressive for all the hype if we’re being honest.
Disagree. Zeus White is getting hit in the backfield on every run and he's still dragging dudes for positive yards every time. His burst and contact balance are very appealing as an NFL prospect.

Just an apathetic performance from Georgia. WR injured and no one bothers to check up on him. Washington shrugs and walks away. Stevenson has no ball instincts and reacts late to everything. List goes on.

Myjai Sanders the Cincinnati DE from Jacksonville Florida was 3 star, and he is dominant. Sanders put on about 30 pounds of muscle, and he is a terror. Obviously never got an offer from UM, but Cincinnati coaches obviously know how to develop players
We would never recruit a kid like him and even if he did 80% percent of this board would scream about why we took him because A) he’s not a 4* and B) He’s not from SFL

Advertisement
I may have underestimated Georgia's inability to get out of their own way, There's a lot of fire in Cincy today and they are very sound fundamentally. The Dawg's Corch is gonna' be on the Hot Seat after today. I really think Fickel would be a successful coach here.
Plenty of people made fun of Fickel around here, now he is Bill Belichick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh it makes sense , you don’t know what you’re watching. Gotcha. That was a te that ran free for ten seconds behind a zone coverage. For you to put that on a cb tells me you learned football from your wife. They have 166 passing lol, they’re really torching them
My bad. I forgot CBs aren't supposed to cover anybody in zone.

Advertisement
Disagree. Zeus White is getting hit in the backfield on every run and he's still dragging dudes for positive yards every time. His burst and contact balance are very appealing as an NFL prospect.

Just an apathetic performance from Georgia. WR injured and no one bothers to check up on him. Washington shrugs and walks away. Stevenson has no ball instincts and reacts late to everything. List goes on.
I’m not sure if you remember the hype that he had coming out of HS. Multiple knee injuries later, he’s definitely not lived up to it. That’s what I’m referring to, not specifically today. This kid was the #9 player overall and #1 back in his class. He absolutely hasn’t impressed to that level.

I may have underestimated Georgia's inability to get out of their own way, There's a lot of fire in Cincy today and they are very sound fundamentally. The Dawg's Corch is gonna' be on the Hot Seat after today. I really think Fickel would be a successful coach here.
natives very restless on their fan boards already....

"Unemotional question: when does the clock start on Kirby?"
"Doesn’t get to the SECCG and win, it’s next year."

Advertisement
Back