OT: Peach Bowl

Didn’t realize an 80 yd run had anything to do with Stevenson and Campbell giving up plays all day.
First off you raging twit Whyle is a te yet you call me “**** for brains and say he’s a wr” Wrong.
Second you’re too dumb to realize when a qb has 8 seconds to throw it doesn’t matter who’s in coverage. Then say he’s getting beat , while in zone and the te got behind zone because of time.Once again you’re clueless.
Third you say they’re getting torched but they gave up 166 yards passing when you posted this. Once again youre an idiot.

I’m sorry you watch football like you have a ****** , if you’re going to come at me with so much smart *** aggression know what you’re talking about. I’d now advise you to stfu, cuddle up with your husband and watch the notebook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not sure if you remember the hype that he had coming out of HS. Multiple knee injuries later, he’s definitely not lived up to it. That’s what I’m referring to, not specifically today. This kid was the #9 player overall and #1 back in his class. He absolutely hasn’t impressed to that level.
5.6 yards per carry this year ...not to bad in sec and without a passing threat....they played with a previous walk on qb at uga until Daniels...

I was against hiring a G5 DC because I was skeptical of how the D would hold up against a P5 team. Now I've seen it and I like what I see. Miami needs to throw that 1.5 mil it was going to give Richt for an OC to Marcus Freeman.

You are right to be skeptical because of Baker....

Its about hitting on the right one

First off you raging twit Whyle is a te yet you call me “**** for brains and say he’s a wr” Wrong.
Second you’re too dumb to realize when a qb has 8 seconds to throw it doesn’t matter who’s in coverage. Then say he’s getting beat , while in zone and the te got behind zone because of time.Once again you’re clueless.
Third you say they’re getting torched but they gave up 166 yards passing when you posted this. I’ve again yours an idiot.

I’m sorry you watch football like you have a ****** , if you’re going to come at me with so much smart *** aggression know what you’re talking about. I’d now advise you to stfu, cuddle up with your husband and watch the notebook.
I guess we'll see who is right once the PFF grades come out.

The only good thing Campbell has done today is get targeted getting the OL removed from the game.

Advertisement
I live down the road from Athens...they are a together team...freshman 5 stars have to come in and get humbled....Smart is a players coach...players love him....he wants his players to call him Kirby....the only players that leave are the ones who are not good enough to start.
I heard he's a huge supporter of the BLM movement too

5.6 yards per carry this year ...not to bad in sec and without a passing threat....they played with a previous walk on qb at uga until Daniels...
He also plays behind an OL full of blue chip talent. Cleveland and Hill are missing today, but played all season. I didn’t call the kid garbage, but he hasn’t lived up to being a top 10 player in his class. Period. He’ll hardly end up cracking 1k yards for his career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Find me one DB who can cover for that long, when the play goes to sandlot football....
It was zone. That was his zone. He was inexplicably at the back of the endzone when the back line is your 12th defender. It was a 40 yd throw across the entire field from the QB to a WIDE open guy.

Advertisement
Back