OT: Peach Bowl

I wish we’d get “Tortched” like this. Yet they don’t know what game I’m watching
64D50D69-07FC-4C73-9376-95E58ED62854.webp

Advertisement
Cincy has had a good D all year and have held high scoring teams in check. Theyre doing a good job today.... thats a tough spot to be put in when your O turns it over deep in your territory

Part of me isn't against UGA winning because it gives false hope to UGA fans and keeps Smart there.

Advertisement
There are a ton of UGA fans are over Smart. They think he’s a “Hermans“.

I know, that's what worries me. They seem to be catching on early. A win here probably puts them top 6 to finish and almost certainly gives Smart breathing room. Definitely don't want UGA to get a better coach. Smart should be coach for life.

Advertisement
I live down the road from Athens...they are a together team...freshman 5 stars have to come in and get humbled....Smart is a players coach...players love him....he wants his players to call him Kirby....the only players that leave are the ones who are not good enough to start.
Ok you obviously know not one kid that plays for Kirby. I literally laughed out loud when I read this. I showed it to my wife, who knows more about this team than you ever will, and she laughed too. She only knows about Georgia football, because she’s listened over dinner to numerous kids lament the idiot that Kirby is. I hope you never get to hear the truth first hand. It’s probably better that way.

Advertisement
Yup. Stats tell the exact story with no nuance.

If 150 of those 166 yds were given up by one guy would that be a good day?
Yet you’ve been wrong on everything , right down to calling me “ **** for brains” and he actually was a te lmao. You need to stop friend.

Once again I was talking more Ts but Campbell is a good player. Both of uga allowed td’s were in zone coverage yet you’re blaming one guy. Zone coverage where there was an eternity to pass. Once again getting torched means you’re getting caught on in man over and over. That’s not happening. Hence why only 166 yards passing. If a cb bails our that means they want the ball caughg in front of them , just make the tackle . Big in your mind he just got beat lol.

And you actually think you know your *** from a hole in the ground about football but you proven different.

Ok you obviously know not one kid that plays for Kirby. I literally laughed out loud when I read this. I showed it to my wife, who knows more about this team than you ever will, and she laughed too. She only knows about Georgia football, because she’s listened over dinner to numerous kids lament the idiot that Kirby is. I hope you never get to hear the truth first hand. It’s probably better that way.
Doesn't everyone complain about their boss?

Advertisement
They keep losing 2-3 a year they’ll be stuck in richt ****.
Nah, they'll get rid of him sooner than that, those boosters cough up a lot of bread for those 4 and 5 star kids. Kirby had that one great year with Mork's players and they haven't been the same since

Advertisement
Back