Advertisement
Cincy classes (247):
2021 - 3*(24)
2020 - 4*(3); 3*(19)
2019 - 4*(1); 3*(15)
2018 - 4*(1); 3*(22)
2017 - 3*(20)
2016 - 3*(19)

This answers the question of coaching v talent. UGA took 32 3* TOTAL from 2016 through 2020 classes. In 2021 they took 5.
Myjai Sanders the Cincinnati DE from Jacksonville Florida was 3 star, and he is dominant. Sanders put on about 30 pounds of muscle, and he is a terror. Obviously never got an offer from UM, but Cincinnati coaches obviously know how to develop players

You can’t team his natural ability. This uga team has interlaced
Problems. You can see it
I live down the road from Athens...they are a together team...freshman 5 stars have to come in and get humbled....Smart is a players coach...players love him....he wants his players to call him Kirby....the only players that leave are the ones who are not good enough to start.

Advertisement
Campbell had blanket coverage on that TD at the end of the 1H right? Ooops my bad... he was barely even in the TV screen.
Oh it makes sense , you don’t know what you’re watching. Gotcha. That was a te that ran free for ten seconds behind a zone coverage. For you to put that on a cb tells me you learned football from your wife. They have 166 passing lol, they’re really torching them

Advertisement
I live down the road from Athens...they are a together team...freshman 5 stars have come in and get humbled....Smart is a players coach...players love him....he wants his players to call him Kirby....the only players that leave are the ones who are not good enough to start.
That’s what some might see from the outside.

A lot of players think he’s an idiot and there’s a lot of starters that hate him. There’s major issues there, major. Just watch and see.

Advertisement
Back