OT Gators nervous

I find this funny because they came down here and took the top four cb's on our board

I find it funny you think you know who the top 4 CBs on Miami's board are.

Dont be dumb, they WERE our top four CBS.

"Don't be dumb" writes the porster who thinks it's on this message board so it must be true. Now that's funny!

its common sense dude. That's why we're going all out for Dean because we WHIFFED on every S Fla CB we was going after.

Advertisement
Naughn Donaldson says hello.

Golden commit.
Lol sure ok idiocy happens apparently

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

He committed in 2015.

What's your point? Maurice said Miami can't win recruiting battles and Hegemon pointed out that Miami won with Donaldson. Who gives a chit when he committed?

Wouldn't call Donaldson a recruiting battle. Shawn Davis, Marco Wilson, Henderson, are tho.

Golden commit.

He committed in 2015.

What's your point? Maurice said Miami can't win recruiting battles and Hegemon pointed out that Miami won with Donaldson. Who gives a chit when he committed?

Wouldn't call Donaldson a recruiting battle. Shawn Davis, Marco Wilson, Henderson, are tho.
Lol we didnt want Davis or Wilson but ok

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Lmao Telfort sucks and has no heart yet gator fans think they got one from Miami. Trust me Canes staff does not want

Golden commit.

He committed in 2015.

Miami was/is Donaldson only offer?

Advertisement

He committed in 2015.

Donaldson was a lock to Miami that's why he committed so early.

He committed in 2015.

Donaldson was a lock to Miami that's why he committed so early. Davis, Wilson, JC Jackson, & Henderson really didn't know where they were going.
Right because maurice says so it must be true.

Funny how when one of ours guys (whose was 100% being recruited by the other instate schools) shuts it down and picks us he really wasnt a battle but when kids Miami may or may not have wanted look elsewhere we suck.

Get this gator loving troll the **** outta here. Jesus

He committed in 2015.

It's OK to admit when you're wrong, we all say dumb chit at times

Last edited:
Advertisement

He committed in 2015.

Davis maybe not but we wanted marco. Dont trip.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Well you're right that anybody who isn't a sunshine pumper is worried about this class. There's tons of rumors going around about the staff having a dysfunctional recruiting plan and if things hold this will have probably been the worst three year stretch for UF in recruiting in the modern era so McElwain is pulling out all the stops. The 27th is supposed to be the big recruiting weekend with a bunch of big time prospects on campus. A lot of those guys were supposed to be at UF for the LSU game but obviously that game got moved. It's a hailmary attempt for sure and I'm skeptical but you never know once they're on campus.

They got the Tennessee recruiting plan seems like.

See who Miami wants. Then offer them.

It probably just seems that way because UF and Miami are going head to head for more prospects. If we're being honest, FSU, Bama, Clemson, Ohio St., etc. are taking all the top dogs and then leaving UF and Miami to fight it out for the rest. ****s kinda ridiculous at this point.
Yeah worked out well with our last LB class. They went after McCloud and Shaq and Pinckney they didn't recruit which would have been futile anyway. Which one of them sign a better LB class? Oh and AR.....

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

He committed in 2015.

Are you really serious with this nonsense?

Advertisement
Lmao Telfort sucks and has no heart yet gator fans think they got one from Miami. Trust me Canes staff does not want

Gonna be fun watching him get beat every saturday in like 2 years
You can add Wilson to that list he's way over rated . Still can't believe tbe gator commit qb had a d1 offer . Couldn't of happen to better team gators . The get 4 years or one less scholarship for trash

Well you're right that anybody who isn't a sunshine pumper is worried about this class. There's tons of rumors going around about the staff having a dysfunctional recruiting plan and if things hold this will have probably been the worst three year stretch for UF in recruiting in the modern era so McElwain is pulling out all the stops. The 27th is supposed to be the big recruiting weekend with a bunch of big time prospects on campus. A lot of those guys were supposed to be at UF for the LSU game but obviously that game got moved. It's a hailmary attempt for sure and I'm skeptical but you never know once they're on campus.

They got the Tennessee recruiting plan seems like.

See who Miami wants. Then offer them.

It probably just seems that way because UF and Miami are going head to head for more prospects. If we're being honest, FSU, Bama, Clemson, Ohio St., etc. are taking all the top dogs and then leaving UF and Miami to fight it out for the rest. ****s kinda ridiculous at this point.
Yeah worked out well with our last LB class. They went after McCloud and Shaq and Pinckney they didn't recruit which would have been futile anyway. Which one of them sign a better LB class? Oh and AR.....

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

And defense end in joe jackson, and cb in the last class

Are you really serious with this nonsense?
Yeah that's just ridiculous that was Fsu's top olineman target and from a pipeline school sad to say at Miami central. One of floridas top 2 lineman targets as well

Advertisement
don't worry the only south Fl recruiter they got Is Randy Shannon .We are in good hands with rumph and Dugan

He committed in 2015.

We wanted all 3..wym

He committed in 2015.

We wanted all 3..wym
Ok and we finish with Bandy and Dean along with the safety class all of you can stfu right?

There are TWELVE CORNERS in the ESPN 250 down here next year and we have 3 committed.

I swear to god people love slurping gaytor *** and yet somehow someway we always beat those fools.

Smfh

We wanted all 3..wym
Ok and we finish with Bandy and Dean along with the safety class all of you can stfu right?

There are TWELVE CORNERS in the ESPN 250 down here next year and we have 3 committed.

I swear to god people love slurping gaytor *** and yet somehow someway we always beat those fools.

Smfh

Amen

Advertisement
Back