OT Gators nervous

Well you're right that anybody who isn't a sunshine pumper is worried about this class. There's tons of rumors going around about the staff having a dysfunctional recruiting plan and if things hold this will have probably been the worst three year stretch for UF in recruiting in the modern era so McElwain is pulling out all the stops. The 27th is supposed to be the big recruiting weekend with a bunch of big time prospects on campus. A lot of those guys were supposed to be at UF for the LSU game but obviously that game got moved. It's a hailmary attempt for sure and I'm skeptical but you never know once they're on campus.

They got the Tennessee recruiting plan seems like.

See who Miami wants. Then offer them.

It probably just seems that way because UF and Miami are going head to head for more prospects. If we're being honest, FSU, Bama, Clemson, Ohio St., etc. are taking all the top dogs and then leaving UF and Miami to fight it out for the rest. ****s kinda ridiculous at this point.

Miami recruits on a local base. Bama, FSU, & OSU are national.

Advertisement
I find this funny because they came down here and took the top four cb's on our board

They got Bandy?

No, we got Bandy so he can't be as good as who we lost. That's how it seems to work around here.

He likely wrote that because they were all offered before Bandy.bandy was commited to OU and was practically begging for an offer much like Harley.

Ok. At least Bandy flipped after a month. Harley still wants a Gayturd offer.

This is Old School. It should be etched in stone and every newbie Cane forced to learn it, love it, and live it.

So I have a friend that is "connected" to the UF compliance office, and his info has been good in the past. Well, he says they are worried. It seems that they have 13 verbals and some of them are soft. They have several OVs set but they fear some are guys trying to flip others to other schools. They suspect that this is the direct result of kids not buying that Mac will last more than one more year.........he says they are vetting plan c kind of guys and offers may be on the way to guys currently comited to now power five schools. Not wishing ill to anyone, but this could explain why they are wildly trying to flip everyone.

Really?

I wish ill to the turds anytime they are brought up, or I think of them.

I hate them, the town they live in, their Tebow-worshipping hillbilly fan base, their coaches, and anybody having anything to do with them.

Until we at least win the ****** coastal let's not huff and puff and beat our chest about the gayturds. We don't command or deserve any respect yet. We are a shell of our past on a national level and seemingly on a local fl level.

Richt blew October plain and simple. He had the opportunity to win 10
Games or more in the regular season and didn't. So we have to
Live with the fact that we haven't been nationally relevant in at least ten years and need to earn that reputation back. Stop blaming Florida, Alabama, etc when we are mediocre every year.

Advertisement
So I have a friend that is "connected" to the UF compliance office, and his info has been good in the past. Well, he says they are worried. It seems that they have 13 verbals and some of them are soft. They have several OVs set but they fear some are guys trying to flip others to other schools. They suspect that this is the direct result of kids not buying that Mac will last more than one more year.........he says they are vetting plan c kind of guys and offers may be on the way to guys currently comited to now power five schools. Not wishing ill to anyone, but this could explain why they are wildly trying to flip everyone.

You know, every year 1-2 similar threads about uf-agg and f$u recruiting woes surfaces on this board only to watch them
sign several of our targets.
Be careful there.

FSU and UM will have top 8-15 class . UF will need to do alot to finish in that company. UF's coach is on his last legs unless he can start scoring points.

Well you're right that anybody who isn't a sunshine pumper is worried about this class. There's tons of rumors going around about the staff having a dysfunctional recruiting plan and if things hold this will have probably been the worst three year stretch for UF in recruiting in the modern era so McElwain is pulling out all the stops. The 27th is supposed to be the big recruiting weekend with a bunch of big time prospects on campus. A lot of those guys were supposed to be at UF for the LSU game but obviously that game got moved. It's a hailmary attempt for sure and I'm skeptical but you never know once they're on campus.

It probably just seems that way because UF and Miami are going head to head for more prospects. If we're being honest, FSU, Bama, Clemson, Ohio St., etc. are taking all the top dogs and then leaving UF and Miami to fight it out for the rest. ****s kinda ridiculous at this point.

We recruit nationally too

Advertisement
This is the power move Pete was speaking of. Tell all our kids to go there and take theirs. Checkers not chess

Really?

I hate them, the town they live in, their Tebow-worshipping hillbilly fan base, their coaches, and anybody having anything to do with them.

Did you just write my Bio? I would love to see their class fall apart. Henderson and Davis stay home.

Really?

Did you just write my Bio? I would love to see their class fall apart. Henderson and Davis stay home.

Shawn Davis signed his financial aid ppw today with UF.

Advertisement

DJ Johnson, Anthony McFarland, DeeJay Dallas, Polendy, Dykstra, etc would disagree.

Really?

Of course, when they do stay home people will say that Richt shouldn't get credit for stealing SEC recruits because "they were always coming here anyways" or "UF cooled on them" so we are getting SEC rejects.

Advertisement
Until we at least win the ****** coastal let's not huff and puff and beat our chest about the gayturds. We don't command or deserve any respect yet. We are a shell of our past on a national level and seemingly on a local fl level.

Look at this ***** boy.

Stick it up your used up ašś, gatard.

Check the last ten times we've played the turds. Tell me what you see.

Doesn't matter what else we've done, we still own that ***.

So don't tell anyone here not to beat our chest vs the gator

Advertisement
Back