OT Gators nervous

What's your point? Maurice said Miami can't win recruiting battles and Hegemon pointed out that Miami won with Donaldson. Who gives a chit when he committed?

Wouldn't call Donaldson a recruiting battle. Shawn Davis, Marco Wilson, Henderson, are tho.
Lol we didnt want Davis or Wilson but ok

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

We wanted all 3..wym
Ok and we finish with Bandy and Dean along with the safety class all of you can stfu right?

There are TWELVE CORNERS in the ESPN 250 down here next year and we have 3 committed.

I swear to god people love slurping gaytor *** and yet somehow someway we always beat those fools.

Smfh

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Not arguing that just sayin we did want hendo & davis i can care less bout them leavin

Advertisement
Lol the **** are y'all smoking miami is one of the few teams UF still beats out for recruits regularly

Advertisement
Biggest thing the Gators have going for them is Chad Wilson, that guy and his ****** offspring can't get the **** out of Miami fast enough. Worst thing is now he's got his hands in St. Thomas and Heritage. Watch out for Marco Wilson and Herbert. Much like Quincy was with Scarlett, he's in his ear selling that Gator BS

Advertisement
Back