OT Gators nervous

Advertisement
Their recruiting is lumpy like ours. Some top talent, some major holes. But IMO, we have a more balanced team and class than they do. They have problems on offense, especially on OL and at QB. And I agree with OP that McElwain is in trouble with this class right now. He's going to scramble for scraps like Golden used to. We should have taken Gamble and Telfort for that reason alone.

I find this funny because they came down here and took the top four cb's on our board

straight.b.s once kids hit uf campus..they are in play. they will do numbers regardless who coaches there...and they been cleaning our clock with jabs yearly

So I have a friend that is "connected" to the UF compliance office, and his info has been good in the past. Well, he says they are worried. It seems that they have 13 verbals and some of them are soft. They have several OVs set but they fear some are guys trying to flip others to other schools. They suspect that this is the direct result of kids not buying that Mac will last more than one more year.........he says they are vetting plan c kind of guys and offers may be on the way to guys currently comited to now power five schools. Not wishing ill to anyone, but this could explain why they are wildly trying to flip everyone.

I wish ill to the turds

FIFY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well you're right that anybody who isn't a sunshine pumper is worried about this class. There's tons of rumors going around about the staff having a dysfunctional recruiting plan and if things hold this will have probably been the worst three year stretch for UF in recruiting in the modern era so McElwain is pulling out all the stops. The 27th is supposed to be the big recruiting weekend with a bunch of big time prospects on campus. A lot of those guys were supposed to be at UF for the LSU game but obviously that game got moved. It's a hailmary attempt for sure and I'm skeptical but you never know once they're on campus.

They got the Tennessee recruiting plan seems like.

See who Miami wants. Then offer them.

It probably just seems that way because UF and Miami are going head to head for more prospects. If we're being honest, FSU, Bama, Clemson, Ohio St., etc. are taking all the top dogs and then leaving UF and Miami to fight it out for the rest. ****s kinda ridiculous at this point.

Miami recruits on a local base. Bama, FSU, & OSU are national.

DJ Johnson, Anthony McFarland, DeeJay Dallas, Polendy, Dykstra, etc would disagree.

Now, add up the OOS recruits from bama, FSU, & osu.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm nervous about the Gator stealing Edwards and Harley. They'd be mental midgets to choose the Gata, but kids are dumb as ****, so I ain't counting my ibis eggs just yet.

Hate that UM has have UF fire their coach just to win a recruiting battle. Can't get anyone straight up?

Naughn Donaldson says hello.

Golden commit.
Lol sure ok idiocy happens apparently

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

He committed in 2015.

What's your point? MauricesuckD said Miami can't win recruiting battles and Hegemon pointed out that Miami won with Donaldson. Who gives a chit when he committed?

Advertisement
Back