OT: EA Sports College Football game

For offline dynasties, don’t waste points on scheduling visits for guys. Hard sell as quick as you can.

I went through 4 cycles and lost on less guys than i typically would from other teams jumping me while im scheduling.
I have had no issues recruiting after year 1 winning the natty. I started with a new coach instead of taking the given one. I’ve followed some of the same formulas mentioned on here and by week 5 or so I usually have 5+ 5 star commits and I think after season 2 I finished with 12 5 stars, 10 4 stars which were all gems and then a couple of 3 stars that were gems.

I go after the top talent out of the gate and fully scout everyone first. Then I use “send the house“ (and more) until I can schedule visits and hard sell - and I set my schedule so I have home games weeks 5,6,7 - I do the visits during those weeks (by then I have opened all of their preferred pitches) and as you mentioned - I replace send the house with hard sell as soon as I can. Then as recruits commit or I fill positions I work my way down the big board in order of national rank and which players turn out to be gems.

Advertisement
I have had no issues recruiting after year 1 winning the natty. I started with a new coach instead of taking the given one. I’ve followed some of the same formulas mentioned on here and by week 5 or so I usually have 5+ 5 star commits and I think after season 2 I finished with 12 5 stars, 10 4 stars which were all gems and then a couple of 3 stars that were gems.

I go after the top talent out of the gate and fully scout everyone first. Then I use “send the house“ (and more) until I can schedule visits and hard sell - and I set my schedule so I have home games weeks 5,6,7 - I do the visits during those weeks (by then I have opened all of their preferred pitches) and as you mentioned - I replace send the house with hard sell as soon as I can. Then as recruits commit or I fill positions I work my way down the big board in order of national rank and which players turn out to be gems.
Okay I’ve gotta try this out. Year 1 natty and I thought I had a decent handle on recruiting but i was ******* wrong lol signed only three 4 stars!!!! Lmao

So now that I’ve won a natty I’m going to to balls to the wall I need some blue chips. Also, Jeremiah Smith transferred to UF even tho I was in the lead the whole time… ****ed. Also had no good QB’s on the transfer portal which makes no ******* sense so I guess I’m going to start the 73 overall scrambler I signed because he’s just way athletic than the 3 we already had on the roster 😂

Last edited:
I usually have something in the sim engine annoy my desire for realism and restart a dynasty about 3 to 4 seasons in. The lack of actual coaches and a historical tracker for award winners/all Americans etc. Etc. in the game bugs me too.

My very first dynasty I got Jeremiah Smith and CJ Baxter to transfer into miami, had a backfield of Martinez, Fletcher, Baxter, CJJr and Hellcat with a big jump in development..it was stupid how loaded RB was lmao. havent seen either 2 even enter the portal since then.
No trophy room either…

Advertisement
Updated rosters should be dropping this week
I Feel Great Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's disappointing and ridiculous how little you can edit non-licensed players. EA assigns a number to a player you recruit and you can't even change that. Then, you'll randomly have existing players switch numbers between seasons.

It's disappointing and ridiculous how little you can edit non-licensed players. EA assigns a number to a player you recruit and you can't even change that. Then, you'll randomly have existing players switch numbers between seseasons.
Watching kickers and punters steal single digits while my QB rocked 19 was infuriating.

Advertisement
Just checked the updated rosters and it’s not fully accurate but it’s good enough in my opinion. I think I saw only 5 fake players on the roster

Advertisement
Back