OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
haven't followed the thread but,

hate how low mesidor is, hate how low elija lofton is and no development trait

also funny thing happened (before the recent patch)

in my 2nd year of a Miami dynasty, i played UCF in the playoffs and jacurri brown won the heisman for UCF lmao

I made a UM alma mater HC in dynasty mode and started him off at FIU. Cut my teeth there for 7 years, got them into the Big12, and ultimately won a Natty. Went elite recruiter/CEO/Program builder with the CP I gained... zero points in tactician or anything resembling Xs and Os knowledge. Eventually made my way to the U, where I won a Natty in year 3.

The blue print works, boys. It ******* works.

Did you not understand my question? My issue is that when I press x to keep after reading the end, half the time it still hand off? I was asking if I should just hold the x and only let go once I read “give”. How about you save the smart *** comments for when you actually understand the question?
You're suggesting pulling out until you want to shove it in. Go watch a play where the QB decides to shove it back in last minute, think about some other metaphors as well.

The developer attempted to create a realistic model, which is to give until you read pull. Good luck.

Advertisement
haven't followed the thread but,

hate how low mesidor is, hate how low elija lofton is and no development trait

also funny thing happened (before the recent patch)

in my 2nd year of a Miami dynasty, i played UCF in the playoffs and jacurri brown won the heisman for UCF lmao
Funnily enough I'm doing a Big12 dynasty with a couple buddies and chose UCF as my team and completley forgot Jacurri went to UCF. Threw for 4500 yards and rushed for 1000 with him in year 3 and he won the heisman. Dudes crazy good in CFB25.

What’s yall favorite play?? I’m mostly trash seem like ever medium/deep pass I throw is picked off by underneath defender who has lebron james vertical…

My fav is rpo peak WR bubble from trips set. Seems to always yield yards

Funnily enough I'm doing a Big12 dynasty with a couple buddies and chose UCF as my team and completley forgot Jacurri went to UCF. Threw for 4500 yards and rushed for 1000 with him in year 3 and he won the heisman. Dudes crazy good in CFB25.
I played UCF in the National title game in year 2 of my Dynasty.

Jaccuri was a monster lol

What’s yall favorite play?? I’m mostly trash seem like ever medium/deep pass I throw is picked off by underneath defender who has lebron james vertical…

My fav is rpo peak WR bubble from trips set. Seems to always yield yards
When you throw the deep ball, just tap the button lightly, so as to put air under the ball & float it more. They'll pick it off a lot when you try to throw deep bullets. Deep throws should always be touch passes.

Advertisement
Who have yall played in your National title games thus far? (If you're playing a Dynasty)

For me, it's been:
Year 1 - Oregon
Year 2 - UCF
Year 3 - Ohio ST

And as of right now I'm heading into Year 4 CFBP semifinal game against Washington. But I already know USC beat LSU & will be in the National title game. So year 4 for me will be USC.

Who have yall played in your National title games thus far? (If you're playing a Dynasty)

For me, it's been:
Year 1 - Oregon
Year 2 - UCF
Year 3 - Ohio ST

And as of right now I'm heading into Year 4 CFBP semifinal game against Washington. But I already know USC beat LSU & will be in the National title game. So year 4 for me will be USC.
Year 1 Oregon loss
Year. 2 tex am won
Year 3 Washington st. Gave me the business
Year 4 maxed out at level 50 waiting on roster update instead.

I’m glad they toned down the running game a bit, I was going for 200+ yards way too easily.

After playing nearly everyday since the game came out, I finally got dominant with my RPOs.

I haven’t messed around with the read/triple options too much but them reversing the controls for it was terrible.

Using Arizona’s playbook with a bunch of deep threat WRs and a vertical threat tight end is unstoppable.

I basically run Gun Bunch Strong with few adjustments at this point and its automatic.

Even the CPU can't adjust defensively anymore at this point. I catch myself running the same three or four plays. Haven't been able to run the ball at all however, my O-Line is getting shedded regardless of who, how or what I play lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where did you see this at?
That is the next scheduled Title Update. It has not officially been announced by EA to include a roster update.

Rosters can be updated without a Title Update.

Notre Dame's 247 site said their roster was set to be updated on the 17th. But that's a Saturday. I am assuming the 247 writer got it from a player who was missing and was told he would be updated on the 17th? (like DPJ here when he tweeted "I am in the game" after not initially being in it at release.)

https://247sports.com/college/notre...ght-wrong-about-notre-dame-233954133/#2447719

The only official word from EA was the roster update would be "closer to the season kickoff"

Last edited:
I think somebody else called this out - so I wanted to post - Jacurri Brown is on Heisman watch thru season 3 week 5

Attachments

• IMG_3690.webp
    IMG_3690.webp
    301.1 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back