OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
I'm in year 3 & the top recruiting teams for my Dynasty have all been UGA,
LSU, Notre Dame & Oregon.

South Carolina for some strange reason has recruited really really well in my game. I have no idea why but they've had back to back top 6 classes lol.

I've won 2 straight National titles & the best class I had was ranked #4.

But, I absolutely dominate the Portal, pretty much any player I want or need from the Portal I get easily.

What I've found in recruiting is, recruit
- Deep Threat WR's
- Elusive RB's
- Man to Man CB's
- Speed Rusher DE's
- Pass Coverage LB's

My team is loaded with Speed. The only position I haven’t figured out is Safety. I recruit Hybrids, but they're all still slow. So I usually just recruit a bunch of CB's & move 3 or 4 of them to Safety.
I like the power rbs if you can find the ones with 92-93 speed they are hard to deal with. You can find some really fast field general Mlbs too. At safety I go after mostly hybrid. Some of the zone safeties have speed too

Game is super fun but I cannot stop the rum to save my life....even when I run blitz to the run side they'll house it, old dominion ran for 250 on me lol (playing as ecu)
You got to upgrade that d-line. Certain archetypes with coaches give boost too. If you have the guys upfront it really don’t matter what scheme you run

This is my 4th season. NCAA record holder for career sacks.
haha I missed this. NCAA rated our D Lineman very high. Rueben was the best of them for me ultimately. Mans legit disrupted every play.

Lightfoot on my dynasty changed his number to 72 and I'm still mad about that.

Also recruit receiving RBs. They normally have speed
And recruit power rushing de’s and move them to Dt. They normally become monsters in there.

**** I even recruit deep threat wrs and move them to corner 😂
When you switch them were they ATH coming out of HS or pure WR? I switch sometimes the ATH at center to DT because they will have an 82spd like wtf ya need that for at that position. lol
Imma have to test that we to corner switch. Fastest corners I ever got was a 94 😞.

Advertisement
Also recruit receiving RBs. They normally have speed
And recruit power rushing de’s and move them to Dt. They normally become monsters in there.

**** I even recruit deep threat wrs and move them to corner 😂

I think they patched that this week.

I was doing the same thing; except for RB I focus on Power Backs. They always have 90+ speed and 90+ acceleration

Game is super fun but I cannot stop the rum to save my life....even when I run blitz to the run side they'll house it, old dominion ran for 250 on me lol (playing as ecu)
I think this is everybody. I'm in year 3 of my Miami dynasty on heisman mode, I've won the natty both yrs and had the heisman winner (Martinez year 1 and Fletcher year 2) but defense gives me fits. I just can't stop anyone. All my wins are shootouts and my QBs throw a million picks. Most of my games are shootouts

Advertisement
Just threw 6 or 7 INT’s in my online dynasty va Kansas. I legit might be worst passer of the football on the globe. Not playing a football game for a decade has me looking like a 6 year old
My qb always throws a ton a picks too but so far hasn't cost me any games. Year 3 of my dynasty on heisman mode with 2 nattys. Can't figure out defense for the life of me though. Countless shootouts and last second drives to win games lol

I think this is everybody. I'm in year 3 of my Miami dynasty on heisman mode, I've won the natty both yrs and had the heisman winner (Martinez year 1 and Fletcher year 2) but defense gives me fits. I just can't stop anyone. All my wins are shootouts and my QBs throw a million picks. Most of my games are shootouts
I think I'm gonna actually have to do practice lol I'm trying playing as linebacker but I overrun everything and if I miss the tackle everyone is blocked up lol

I think I'm gonna actually have to do practice lol I'm trying playing as linebacker but I overrun everything and if I miss the tackle everyone is blocked up lol
Yea that's really frustrating. Seems like all your computer defenders are always blocked up perfectly lol. I usually play with the LB or DT

They didn't fix the run commit glitch in this patch which is just mind boggling. Every moron is spamming that online.

If you're using the Canes online....4-3 Even 6-1 is THE best defense in the game. The Canes are also THE only team in Road to CFP that has this defense in their playbook.

TrumpyCane is playing Ultimate Team until rosters are updated and Jesus Christ

Same offensive plays every game, kickoff glitch, stupid blitzes, lamar Jackson running all over place

Every game I receive the ball I chew clock and manage to limit them to 1 possession every half then second half hopefully stop them and kick fg to win game

Advertisement
My qb always throws a ton a picks too but so far hasn't cost me any games. Year 3 of my dynasty on heisman mode with 2 nattys. Can't figure out defense for the life of me though. Countless shootouts and last second drives to win games lol
Against CPU on AA I’m fine. But against other users I’m trash lol 1-3 in user games in my dynasty

TrumpyCane is playing Ultimate Team until rosters are updated and Jesus Christ

Same offensive plays every game, kickoff glitch, stupid blitzes, lamar Jackson running all over place

Every game I receive the ball I chew clock and manage to limit them to 1 possession every half then second half hopefully stop them and kick fg to win game

JediMasterCane isn't a fan of Ultimate team. JedimasterCane believes in playing football with realistic rosters based on reality.

Let me know if I did that right.

Advertisement
Against CPU on AA I’m fine. But against other users I’m trash lol 1-3 in user games in my dynasty
Was Daryl Porter ever added to the game? I know he posted on Twitter that he was but I haven't seen it yet? Then again I've only really played my dynasty since getting it. Although I do play online 2 Miami a good amount

Advertisement
Back