OT: EA Sports College Football game

What are the odds that they give us the option of using the old control style for option plays? The whole “hold x to keep” aspect sucks and it’s ruined what used to be one of the best parts about the old game. I purposely avoid zone read plays and RPOs because half the time, I press x and the running back still gets the ball.

Advertisement
I think this is everybody. I'm in year 3 of my Miami dynasty on heisman mode, I've won the natty both yrs and had the heisman winner (Martinez year 1 and Fletcher year 2) but defense gives me fits. I just can't stop anyone. All my wins are shootouts and my QBs throw a million picks. Most of my games are shootouts
I got much better at stopping the run. I switch to a Tampa 2 in the 3-4 (3-2 base) when they try to go run heavy. I also just got better at playing ILB which is my usuall position of choice

What are the odds that they give us the option of using the old control style for option plays? The whole “hold x to keep” aspect sucks and it’s ruined what used to be one of the best parts about the old game. I purposely avoid zone read plays and RPOs because half the time, I press x and the running back still gets the ball.

TrumpyCane believes you have to hold X

Just threw 6 or 7 INT’s in my online dynasty va Kansas. I legit might be worst passer of the football on the globe. Not playing a football game for a decade has me looking like a 6 year old
They say it’s not a reskin of madden but the defenders still pick off passes on slant and throwing down the seam patterns just like Madden

20240811_071036.webp

Season isn't over yet, but South Carolina continues to recruit really well lol

Advertisement
TrumpyCane believes you have to hold X
Do you just hold X when you snap it and let go if you want to hand off? That might be easier than pressing x to snap and the.n x again to keep

Advertisement
Made no sense to change it if its not the same as madden and madden kept old version..

Have they fixed the offline dynasty glitch that doesn’t let you change positions for True FR post signing day?

Advertisement
Have they fixed the offline dynasty glitch that doesn’t let you change positions for True FR post signing day?
Offline won't be fixed until the next patch around the 29th, the next title update

The roster update rumor was before the title patch on the 17th, They can update rosters without a title patch because you just have to download it from the server.

How are you reading the DE if you're already pulling at the snap? This explains A LOT of the chit posts on this site
Did you not understand my question? My issue is that when I press x to keep after reading the end, half the time it still hand off? I was asking if I should just hold the x and only let go once I read “give”. How about you save the smart *** comments for when you actually understand the question?

Advertisement
Someone should make a thread on running a 48hr online dynasty league for PS5, I know they fixed the 32 man cap issue and I'd be down
I was thinking of starting one once the roster update comes out. But if it's not until the 29th, a dynasty could get 5-6 weeks done in that time. It might be worth just starting one now if there are others intersted

This game is baffling, man.

Won the Canes starting QB job as a FR(RS) in RTG. 80 overall - beat Buck**** U and Notre Dame to go 2-0. Playing USF and literally it's 10 runs to 1 pass to start the game - and I'm not talking 10 rampaging runs.

I don't have enough Coach Trust to audible out of plays, so despite coming from behind against ND (for like 260 yard and 3 TDs, with back to back bombs to Joseph and Trader) Dawson is just content to watch me hand the ball off to Martinez.

I didn't spent £60 to hand the ball off to Martinez every down.

Only in online dynasty (those can be private and set to max 1 person) I had to do it after the update, scoreboard was disappearing when making adjustments, signees and transfers weren’t showing after signing day, couldn’t set visits even after making top5 list. They fixed all that for online dynasty but not offline 🤦🏾‍♂.

This game is baffling, man.

Won the Canes starting QB job as a FR(RS) in RTG. 80 overall - beat Buck**** U and Notre Dame to go 2-0. Playing USF and literally it's 10 runs to 1 pass to start the game - and I'm not talking 10 rampaging runs.

I don't have enough Coach Trust to audible out of plays, so despite coming from behind against ND (for like 260 yard and 3 TDs, with back to back bombs to Joseph and Trader) Dawson is just content to watch me hand the ball off to Martinez.

I didn't spent £60 to hand the ball off to Martinez every down.
Sounds like you’re gonna be playing for Wisconsin next year

Advertisement
Back