OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Yeah you put pass blocking to aggressive you will get a ton of holding calls. You can try going into the sliders and raising pass blocking in there.
I did and it’s not much help. Give up 4-5 sacks a game. And then my qb fumbles **** near 50% when they’re touched

Advertisement
Game is super fun but I cannot stop the rum to save my life....even when I run blitz to the run side they'll house it, old dominion ran for 250 on me lol (playing as ecu)
I don't have the game but I've heard from friends that there's a glitch where you can run commit every play and totally own the running game on defense. It usually doesn't even impact your ability to slow the passing game if you're playing in man coverage. Zone you can get exposed.

Anyone has a defensive formation they like or recommend. I tried 3-3-5 tite but got ran down.

See my post on the prior page. The 4-3 Even 6-1 from the 4-3 Multiple playbook is THE best defense in the game. Pinch your D line and crash them down on every play. User the MLB and stand closely behind the D prior to the snap. The D line sheds are incredible.

If you want to take this defense to the nuclear level, blitz both of the outside linebackers as well.

I don't have the game but I've heard from friends that there's a glitch where you can run commit every play and totally own the running game on defense. It usually doesn't even impact your ability to slow the passing game if you're playing in man coverage. Zone you can get exposed.
I'll try that out, I get torched 1 way or another so I have nothing to lose

See my post on the prior page. The 4-3 Even 6-1 from the 4-3 Multiple playbook is THE best defense in the game. Pinch your D line and crash them down on every play. User the MLB and stand closely behind the D prior to the snap. The D line sheds are incredible.

If you want to take this defense to the nuclear level, blitz both of the outside linebackers as well.
Oh wow thank you. The cheesiest **** getting me are these qb sneaks or wide runs.

Advertisement
Anyone has a defensive formation they like or recommend. I tried 3-3-5 tite but got ran down.

I’ve had success with nickel- double mug.

Mid-0 blitz (user the safety or LB who’s covering the RB and blitz as well if the RB stays in to block.

Since the 2 LBs line up right over the center it can be confusing when they drop into coverage.

Advertisement
@Memnon i hate uga too now. lol them sorry mfs get every top recruit without even trying. They even took a couple of my lower ranked guys I found that were ballers
I'm in year 3 & the top recruiting teams for my Dynasty have all been UGA,
LSU, Notre Dame & Oregon.

South Carolina for some strange reason has recruited really really well in my game. I have no idea why but they've had back to back top 6 classes lol.

I've won 2 straight National titles & the best class I had was ranked #4.

But, I absolutely dominate the Portal, pretty much any player I want or need from the Portal I get easily.

What I've found in recruiting is, recruit
- Deep Threat WR's
- Elusive RB's
- Man to Man CB's
- Speed Rusher DE's
- Pass Coverage LB's

My team is loaded with Speed. The only position I haven’t figured out is Safety. I recruit Hybrids, but they're all still slow. So I usually just recruit a bunch of CB's & move 3 or 4 of them to Safety.

This game has turned into butt cheeks. this new patch re-edited the new dynasty coach Rick Kavana back to his default settings into my current dynasty four years in.

Example his pipeline was Minnesota. I changed it to South Florida and this stupid patch changed it back to Minnesota and I can’t change it.

Advertisement

South Carolina for some strange reason has recruited really really well in my game. I have no idea why but they've had back to back top 6 classes lol.

But, I absolutely dominate the Portal, pretty much any player I want or need from the Portal I get easily.

- Deep Threat WR's
- Elusive RB's
- Man to Man CB's
- Speed Rusher DE's
- Pass Coverage LB's

My team is loaded with Speed. The only position I haven’t figured out is Safety. I recruit Hybrids, but they're all still slow. So I usually just recruit a bunch of CB's & move 3 or 4 of them to Safety.
Any time you see a 6'3 zone CB go after him.
All LBs with ATH are typically 90+ speed as well.
The power rushers in the 200s are typically gems as well.

- Deep Threat WR's
- Elusive RB's
- Man to Man CB's
- Speed Rusher DE's
- Pass Coverage LB's

I haven’t been able to get a fast safety yet either. I usually will recruit FS and move over to strong cause those SS are sloooooow.

Any time you see a 6'3 zone CB go after him.
All LBs with ATH are typically 90+ speed as well.
The power rushers in the 200s are typically gems as well.
Facts.

The only thing I hate is that I have no recruiting hours for the first couple weeks of the season. But when I lock in on a prospect & send the house I usually get him.

The best is when you go after a player that didn't even have you in their top 9, but offer them a scholarship & send the house early on in their recruitment & you climb up the influence meter.

I be kicking Texas & TAMU's *** on the trail for prospects that didn't even have much interest in Miami on the preseason list.

fastest RB recruits I ever had were power backs. One had 95 speed and the other 97. Got a 100 speed deep threat out of LA one time and a 99speed QB who was an ATH. Like cway said those LBs who are athletes are usually fast. Won two nattys with kennesaw recruiting this way. Fastest safety ever recruited was 93spd.

Advertisement
Back