OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
I'm loving this game, just one problem. Has anyone noticed they don't have Miami on the front cover.. throughout all the helmets I don't see them once... Maybeeee dead center all the way in the front is the tiniest white helmet with what might be the U but I cant tell. I realize we haven't been relevant in 20+ years but they got BYU and Kansas helmets showing pshhhh! 5 Time National Champs are left off the cover of a College Football game that was waited on for 10 years. What a load of ****e

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just updated the game and nothing for Miami. No black unis or roster changes.

Roster changes come in their own separate updates. Whenever you see an update like today's it's always gameplay/feature related.

I'll be honest...the honeymoon period is over for this game in my eyes. I know it's been 10 years and it's great to have the game back but from an online head to head competitive standpoint....this is some of the worst gameplay I've ever seen in a video game. The pursuit angles are just embarrassing. They look like they were programmed by a 6 year old.

Mind you, I have a very good record online so this isn't me crying cause things aren't going my way. The game has turned into a cheese fest online and there are SEVERAL broken gameplay items beyond the pursuit angles. I don't like the way I have to play in order to win games. Depending on what's in this update I may just wait for Madden to come out before investing any more time in this game.

Hopefully the gameplay adjustments make a difference.

Overall good changes to Dynasty for polls, sim, and recruting. You only have to start a new dynasty for a small amount of issues: Weakened FCS teams (I don't schedule them so not an issue except for upsets you may see), A change to wyoming OC (shouldn't impact any of us not playing with Wyoming), Defensive Schemes and playbooks updated (includes Miami, but I run a custom playbook anyway).

Unfortunately, no new Unis for Miami I was hoping we would get the Miami nights uniforms.

Roster changes come in their own separate updates. Whenever you see an update like today's it's always gameplay/feature related.

I'll be honest...the honeymoon period is over for this game in my eyes. I know it's been 10 years and it's great to have the game back but from an online head to head competitive standpoint....this is some of the worst gameplay I've ever seen in a video game. The pursuit angles are just embarrassing. They look like they were programmed by a 6 year old.

Mind you, I have a very good record online so this isn't me crying cause things aren't going my way. The game has turned into a cheese fest online and there are SEVERAL broken gameplay items beyond the pursuit angles. I don't like the way I have to play in order to win games. Depending on what's in this update I may just wait for Madden to come out before investing any more time in this game.
And don’t get me started on the amount of excessive roughing a kicker calls, it got to the point where I just don’t even bring a punt team on anymore

Miami playbook, pistol formation HB stretch play is an absolute staple in my offense.

Large part of Martinez winning the heisman and rushing for 3000 yards 😂
Tool one 99 yard to the house only to get called back with a pointless block in the back. Love to run out of that formation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed, tried putting blocking to aggressive to help with pass pro but 2 of every 3 runs were called back. Pass protection is an issue
Yeah you put pass blocking to aggressive you will get a ton of holding calls. You can try going into the sliders and raising pass blocking in there.

And don’t get me started on the amount of excessive roughing a kicker calls, it got to the point where I just don’t even bring a punt team on anymore
I've turned off roughing the ticket in the penalty sliders until they really fix that.

They didn't fix the run commit glitch in this patch which is just mind boggling. Every moron is spamming that online.

If you're using the Canes online....4-3 Even 6-1 is THE best defense in the game. The Canes are also THE only team in Road to CFP that has this defense in their playbook.

Advertisement
Back