OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
They just did a patch update, and these players are still not on it

Roster updates are coming closer to kickoff (allegedly).

this is from EA, in the statement they said a big patch is coming soon.

IMG_5296.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I tried to just improve my game but it looks like I may need to make some slider adjustments.
I've used these and am pretty happy with it. Still challenging, but no longer throwing 7 INTs a game lol

Makes most aspects of the game more realistic in my opinion

Did I miss something, or is hiring assistant coaches just unfair?

Schools can poach my assistant coaches, but I can't offer an assistant coach from another school. It seems I can only offer guys who have been fired.
There is 1 week in the off season when you should be able to fire your assistants. Can't remember the week though. Then there is a 4 week period where you can hire assistants.

Advertisement
There is 1 week in the off season when you should be able to fire your assistants. Can't remember the week though. Then there is a 4 week period where you can hire assistants.

Yes, that much is clear enough. But can I hire assistants who are still at other schools? The only assistants available seem to be the ones that aren't under contract. Meanwhile the CPU will hire away my assistant coaches.

He’s right about the pool being limited to 6-7 guys…all of whom have been terminated at their previous spot.

Your coaches are a part of your staff when they decide to take another job.

Yes, that much is clear enough. But can I hire assistants who are still at other schools? The only assistants available seem to be the ones that aren't under contract. Meanwhile the CPU will hire away my assistant coaches.
Try not hiring anyone the first week and see who is available the next week.

How often do y'all do a new Dynasty or RTG?
I’ve got 2 RTG’s, not putting much into those as I’m more hooked into dynasty. 1 QB started at UNLV then transferred to Gamecocks (nick harbor transferred and I had no clue). My other guy is Boobie Miles and I play at Sam Houston only like 4 games in.

I have 4 dynasties, 3 online with people and 1 Canes offline dynasty. Canes one I’m on varsity 8-0 just having fun. Next season I will bump to AA. My online dynasties are all AA difficulty with VT, Smu and UF (yuck). All the online leagues had us pick from 3 star programs. I am pretty dog**** at the game, against CPU I feel confident winning on AA but against other users my offense is non existent and I’m averaging nearly 3 INT’s thrown a game in my 3 user match ups so far 😂

Advertisement
Back