OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Apparently you can edit the overall ratings of recruits but not their numbers. I’m not a fan of that at all.
I'm sorry but it's a freaking video game. I understand restrictions on the licensed players but you should be able to edit everything on the rest. If we want to make a 6'10 450lb center with 99 speed, we should be able to.

Advertisement
I'm sorry but it's a freaking video game. I understand restrictions on the licensed players but you should be able to edit everything on the rest. If we want to make a 6'10 450lb center with 99 speed, we should be able to.
Just defeats the purpose of recruiting if we can change all our recruits to a 99 rating. Just my personal feeling and interest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
TrumpyCane Online Dynasty:

If interested please leave your Xbox Gamertag

If we can get 8-10 of you fine gentlemen or ladies we can start this weekend. Custom sliders at All American difficulty

Have to pick 3* or less team

Please let TrumpyCane know!

SUPERMANS ***** MEAT

Advertisement

If we can get 8-10 of you fine gentlemen or ladies we can start this weekend. Custom sliders at All American difficulty

If you decide to do Heisman I'll join:
MrJumpsumn

**** Trumpy! Starting this weekend, during rivalry game!? Half of us will be in the swamp! You should start it on Monday so I can join lol

I have had no issues recruiting after year 1 winning the natty. I started with a new coach instead of taking the given one. I’ve followed some of the same formulas mentioned on here and by week 5 or so I usually have 5+ 5 star commits and I think after season 2 I finished with 12 5 stars, 10 4 stars which were all gems and then a couple of 3 stars that were gems.

I go after the top talent out of the gate and fully scout everyone first. Then I use “send the house“ (and more) until I can schedule visits and hard sell - and I set my schedule so I have home games weeks 5,6,7 - I do the visits during those weeks (by then I have opened all of their preferred pitches) and as you mentioned - I replace send the house with hard sell as soon as I can. Then as recruits commit or I fill positions I work my way down the big board in order of national rank and which players turn out to be gems.
That's a similar strategy to one I found on YouTube. I've got the #1 class halfway through the season.

Another tip is not to fill your full recruiting board with offers out to everyone. Offers only to the top 20-25 and expect to sign 15-20 of them. If you load up with high pipeline guys, I think you might have a shot to get them all, but I added some 5 stars from non-pipeline areas that I eventually didn't make the top 3 cut with. The bottom of my board are just backup guys, but I haven't had to dip that low yet.

Advertisement
Back