OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
I know they updated our roster with the latest update - does anyone have a date when uniforms may be updated? Would like to see the blacks and possibly a historical 01 uniform. I know they said they were going to update uniforms but I haven’t seen any specific dates yet.

Advertisement
I know they updated our roster with the latest update - does anyone have a date when uniforms may be updated? Would like to see the blacks and possibly a historical 01 uniform. I know they said they were going to update uniforms but I haven’t seen any specific dates yet.
I've looked on EA boards and forums for this a couple times. I think the answer most got is that EA does have additional uniforms ready to go for new alternates, but they are waiting for schools to release their use. I never saw an actual answer for historical uniforms.

Putting Highschool teams in the game but took out the Highschool part in road to glory??? Make it make sense....

Still... I guess this is cool

Advertisement
This game really ain’t all that, it felt really good to have it back after going without it for so many years.

I haven't played it in almost a month. The tackling is just God awful, pursuit angles are embarrassing and there are glitches everywhere. It's good to have it back though. Hopefully next years version is better from a gameplay perspective..

I haven't played it in almost a month. The tackling is just God awful, pursuit angles are embarrassing and there are glitches everywhere. It's good to have it back though. Hopefully next years version is better from a gameplay perspective..
The Circle GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

It won't

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back