OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
The amount of players I encouraged to transfer was Ungodly
Only one I couldn't nudge out. Idk what kind of NIL deal Mike worked out.
20240723_173537.webp

Just finished the regular season with a win over BC in the ACC Championship game. I played on varsity and might bump up to All American next season as that's what I used to play on in previous games.

Finished with the top ranked offense nationally, 5th ranked defense. Defensively gave up 3,429 yards through the air, but only 296 on the ground, 34 interceptions. Nation best of 236 points allowed.

This guy won the Heisman.....
20240723_184925.webp

Over this guy....
20240723_185002.webp

Bain won the Heisman, POTY, DPOY, Lombardi, and Best DE. All of that and was 2nd Team AA...

Martinez won Best RB, 1st Team AA, broke the single season rushing yards record.

Mario was COY. OC won the Broyles.

Powell won Best DB. Not an AA at all....

Langston lead the nation with 10 picks.

On to the playoffs. Undefeated going in ranked 5th.

Advertisement
Just finished the regular season with a win over BC in the ACC Championship game. I played on varsity and might bump up to All American next season as that's what I used to play on in previous games.

Finished with the top ranked offense nationally, 5th ranked defense. Defensively gave up 3,429 yards through the air, but only 296 on the ground, 34 interceptions. Nation best of 236 points allowed.

This guy won the Heisman.....View attachment 295957

Over this guy....View attachment 295958

Bain won the Heisman, POTY, DPOY, Lombardi, and Best DE. All of that and was 2nd Team AA...

Martinez won Best RB, 1st Team AA, broke the single season rushing yards record.

Mario was COY. OC won the Broyles.

Powell won Best DB. Not an AA at all....

Langston lead the nation with 10 picks.

On to the playoffs. Undefeated going in ranked 5th.
If your RB is running for nearly 3,000 yards you definitely need to up the difficulty! :LOL:

Do any of you know how it is called (and of it is in the game) that goal-line play Jacolby George scored that easy TD against TAMU?

Advertisement
IMG_6013.webp

Got my first game out of the way.

Ward 57/74 for 1,384 and 19 TDs
Martinez 34/283/9
Restrepo 15/496/8 and 2 punt return tuddies
George 16/315/3
Arroyo 15/332/6
Bain 7.5 sacks and 12 TFL
Alston 7 sacks
Marley cook 5 sacks and 10 TFL
Kiko 5 sacks

Team had 31 sacks 5 picks 😂😂

And yes it was fun af 😭

I can not recall a cheatcode player on Miami like CJJr in a CFB game ever.

Can literally score at will with him in the pass game.

Arroyo on the drags feels like cheating, too. He's toasting anyone in man with him.
Wheel route out of the backfield vs Man coverage & have the Field WR run a Post or a Drag to clear out the area & it's a literally guaranteed TD.

Advertisement
Wheel route out of the backfield vs Man coverage & have the Field WR run a Post or a Drag to clear out the area & it's a literally guaranteed TD.
The HB little corner out of the backfield, ya. Wide open every time...zone, man, don't matter. zone, I guess, you get a free 25 yards at minimum, man its just a touchdown with CJ.

I put Ajay Allen in to feel like I'm not cheesing and he's still getting big chunks every time.

Do any of you know how it is called (and of it is in the game) that goal-line play Jacolby George scored that easy TD against TAMU?

Not that this is any help but I remember seeing it and thinking of George. I don’t know if it was Miamis playbook or not though.

Advertisement
Some of you are really ungrateful *****.

Only using Miami can you play with a player in NCAA14 and CFB25.

And all of yall sub him out of the depth chart. SMH

Not sure I will ever graduate to anything beyond Varsity level, lol. I can score points, but it’s a struggle to stop any teams.

How do you get players to transfer??

Another thing I've been doing is subbing in Bell to LT and moving Rivers to center. If you look at Rivers abilities it's just retarded to leave him at tackle. I also feel like having a good center better stabilizes the O-line in this game....for whatever coding reason. The push I've been getting up the middle on that 01 trap in Gun Ace is in large part due to moving Rivers to center.
Dude, thank you for this! Makes a world of difference. Now I don't have Cam running for his life!

Advertisement
Back