OT: EA Sports College Football game

If Arroyo is as good in real life as he is in the game, we will be set 😂
Haha my list of guys that if they're as good in the game as real life we're set:
Bain (man has like 30 tackles for loss)
Arroyo
The entire O Line
Damien Martinez
Isaiah Horton (They took the deep throw vs Texas A&M seriously)

If the game is right we're in trouble:
The entire Secondary

Advertisement
Only thing I don't like so far is the road to the cfp being the base for online play. 3 minute quarters are retarded and so is not being able to change your playbook

Only thing I don't like so far is the road to the cfp being the base for online play. 3 minute quarters are retarded and so is not being able to change your playbook

Honestly.....those are my only two gripes about the game. Other than that I feel they did a great job. The game is fun.....but the 3 minute quarters and locked in playbooks suck.

Oh, one more complaint.....on top of being locked into your team's playbook you also can't set/change your default audibles if you're the road team. You can only adjust your audibles at home.

Those three decisions are mind boggling given an otherwise great game.

Honestly.....those are my only two gripes about the game. Other than that I feel they did a great job. The game is fun.....but the 3 minute quarters and locked in playbooks suck.

Oh, one more complaint.....on top of being locked into your team's playbook you also can't set/change your default audibles if you're the road team. You can only adjust your audibles at home.

Those three decisions are mind boggling given an otherwise great game.
Agreed 100%
I think the game is great just not sure why they made those mind boggling decisions

Advertisement
Haha my list of guys that if they're as good in the game as real life we're set:
Bain (man has like 30 tackles for loss)
Arroyo
The entire O Line
Damien Martinez
Isaiah Horton (They took the deep throw vs Texas A&M seriously)

If the game is right we're in trouble:
The entire Secondary
Yeah Horton is a problem. Along with Jo Jo

The secondary is doo doo on the game 😂😂

Agreed 100%
I think the game is great just not sure why they made those mind boggling decisions

For any of my fellow Cane brethren that represent and rock the Canes online in the CFP mode....listen up.

I found something last night that is game changing defensively

4-3 Even 6-1. Mike Will Blitz.

-Show blitz
-User the MLB and put him in any zone you want.
-Pinch your D Line in
-Crash your D Line to the side the blitzer is coming from
-Hover with your user (MLB) right behind the D tackles pre-snap and then run out and take away their first read

Meet the hands down best blitz in the game. Don't be an idiot and use it every down but used situationally in obvious passing downs as a change up.....you're going to wreck people. This is much better than the double mug zero blitz because it's only a 5 man blitz so the running back is manned up leaving you free as the user to roam. The blitz comes in pretty **** quick and consistently.

You're all welcome. Now go forth and represent the U.

Does anyone know if you change your playbook to something that’s not your original choice in dynasty does that negatively impact results?

I chose 4-2-5 when I started but can’t change it. I can change the playbook to whatever I want but if that doesn’t match is that bad? Not that I can stop anyone anyway but more for the simming aspect.

I'm not even joking and I gotta ask about this again because it keeps happening.

I can find it when I look for it, but the cpu WILL NOT recommend QB kneel, no matter how large of a lead I have. It IS recommending it for friends who are playing with other teams. But I haven't had it recommended even one time.

I'm legit asking.. is this happening to anyone else? No QB kneel being recommended for Miami?
Go to Special Teams formation & scroll to Clock management, it should be in there.

Advertisement
Either I suck at passing, Cam Ward can't throw a football or every single team I play has the greatest secondary ever witnessed. I'm an INT throwing machine.

That being said, I'm killing people with Martinez and Elijah Alston/Rueben Bain.

Advertisement
Either I suck at passing, Cam Ward can't throw a football or every single team I play has the greatest secondary ever witnessed. I'm an INT throwing machine.

That being said, I'm killing people with Martinez and Elijah Alston/Rueben Bain.

Start by throwing a lot of underneath routes (drags, slants, flats, etc.). Catch and run will get you a lot of yards as you learn how to throw more downfield. What level are you playing on?

Advertisement
Start by throwing a lot of underneath routes (drags, slants, flats, etc.). Catch and run will get you a lot of yards as you learn how to throw more downfield. What level are you playing on?
Underneath routes are super OP. Running backs are always open and YAC is ridiculous. You can probably get by without having to throw the ball more than 15 yards past the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement
Back