OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
I don't know how ya'll MoFos are playing defense. I can't stop anyone.
I sim first and second downs and ALWAYS blitz on third! Mid blitz out of nickel. Play as the safety that has the back and either blitz or pick him up if he goes out (bait QB) or drop into zone and bait for pick! Slant the d-line in or you may get gashed. Put ends in contain and If they run, come up and light him up! Also, always guess pass and press DBs and man align! You’re welcome!

Advertisement
Year 2, week 10 I think? Always appreciate when I see some good ole realism
20240721_152242.webp

I don't know how ya'll MoFos are playing defense. I can't stop anyone.
At this point ima glorified OC lol I leave the defense alone and just sim. Lost 4 of my top players to the portal due to them thinking i can't get them to the league 😭 in year 5 and still haven't won anything. All I have is a few playoff appearances.

Advertisement
I hate the fact you’re forced to use Miami’s playbook exclusively for online play , but I’m trying to make the best of it . I’ve just never been a play the computer kinda guy.

So yeah , there is one play in our book that is absolute FIRE. The All Go play out of Gun Trips has one of the best crossing routes in the game . Torches man and has to be user defended . I’ve built my entire scheme off that one route and my offense has been humming. The threat of that crossing route on an any play forces the user to stay home and limits how much he can cheat away from the deep middle of the field .

Last edited:
TrumpyCane is playing Ultimate Team until dynasty and rosters get updated

Picked up legend Ray Lewis to add to the team, hopefully we get alot more players

Advertisement
Played my first CFP game against TAMU in the Peach bowl, beat them 35-27.

Made it to the National title game against a 14-1 Oregon & absolutely smoked them. Their Defense was complete Swiss Cheese.

After you win the Natty, you can absolutely clean house in the Portal. I had sooo many 1st interest green dots for the Portal lol. I completely rebuilt the Secondary & replaced most of the Upperclassmen DL's.

But the top recruiting classes were
1. LSU
2. UGA
3. Bama
4. Texas
5. South Carolina
6. Notre Dame
7. Tennessee
8. Penn ST
9. Oklahoma
10. Auburn

Oh, and yall boy Jeremiah Smith was in the Portal too, but he's going to UCF of all places lol

Played my first CFP game against TAMU in the Peach bowl, beat them 35-27.

Made it to the National title game against a 14-1 Oregon & absolutely smoked them. Their Defense was complete Swiss Cheese.

After you win the Natty, you can absolutely clean house in the Portal. I had sooo many 1st interest green dots for the Portal lol. I completely rebuilt the Secondary & replaced most of the Upperclassmen DL's.

But the top recruiting classes were
1. LSU
2. UGA
3. Bama
4. Texas
5. South Carolina
6. Notre Dame
7. Tennessee
8. Penn ST
9. Oklahoma
10. Auburn

Oh, and yall boy Jeremiah Smith was in the Portal too, but he's going to UCF of all places lol
You'd be absolutely hated in CIS. :LOL:

Advertisement
At this point ima glorified OC lol I leave the defense alone and just sim. Lost 4 of my top players to the portal due to them thinking i can't get them to the league 😭 in year 5 and still haven't won anything. All I have is a few playoff appearances.
On O you can obviously manipulate match ups and hide weaknesses - I'm loving the Arizona playbook. I absolutely abuse Jet sweeps.

On D if you don't have the horses upfront I don't know how you win - I'm struggling to stop anyone half decent with Hawai'i's 4-2-5. Every game is a shoot out. Maybe the 3-3-5 is the way to go.

Ellis Robinson IV hit the Portal as well, but he's going back home to the Northeast in Penn ST.

Dabo must not have informed EA Sports about his no Portal policy, because they took CB's JonQuis Hardaway & JD Rhym, they also took FS Malik Spencer.

Advertisement
Back