OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Yes

On the depth chart, there is an option for your third down back. Damien Martinez is just really good, so he's the highest rated OVR and atop the depth chart. However, Chris Johnson Jr. has 98 speed and 76 catch and is basically unstoppable on the little route out of the backfield. Ajay Allen also good in this role, but just not as dynamic. Both are just lower OVR, so you need to edit them in the game. Just put them there.

Also, if you notice, Josh Horton plays a lot at DT, it is because he is RDT2 on the depth chart. If you sort that by OVR, you will have Reuben Bain playing DT a lot (he's a ******* monster inside), and Barrow will play next to him a ton if you slot him in at that RDT spot.

These key reserve spots are after Punter on the depth chart selection and before QB.
Thanks bro! Was looking for it during an online matchup to test him out. Ended up just starting him over Damien and yes that’s what I plan to do with him. Run deep wheel routes out of the backfield.

I don't know how ya'll MoFos are playing defense. I can't stop anyone.

I’ve only played good defense in 1 game and I was using the feature where you essentially guess the offense play (pass, run middle, run right, etc). Held Notre Dame to 21 points and 7 was in garbage time where I was ******** around.

Advertisement
I don't know how ya'll MoFos are playing defense. I can't stop anyone.
I’m relying a lot on jumping routes and user picks. Even then, I struggle to clamp people down. However, picking up a couple of picks tends to help. It’s gotten better as I’ve played more.

Who is this Little character at wr and why does he have plays just for him? Lol

Ps Chris Johnson on fake seam in the gun = money
Can hit arroyo if he isn’t open.

Advertisement
If you had a soft or hard pitch for a recruit the previous week, do the effect from it disappear if you change it to something else like contacting friend and family the following week?

Meaning if they're listed as a 3 star, their stats are comparable to a 2 star. Gems means if they're listed as a 2 star they're a 3 star (stats wise).
I was half right.

Bust means their stats aren't comparable with their star rating.

Gem means they've got a development trait e.g. I have a 60 overall WR for Hawai'i who was a 3* gem - he has the 'Impact' development trait.

Shooting Star GIF

The playoff system is broken asf final four of UM vs Tamu and liberty vs Oregon. The teams they left out were insane. Bama UGA and OSU left out did not understand why. Had a 17th ranked team in the playoffs lol….gators had like 4 losses and were in. Unless I’m crazy I have to check again.

Advertisement
If you had a soft or hard pitch for a recruit the previous week, do the effect from it disappear if you change it to something else like contacting friend and family the following week?
The effect disappears if you cancel / remove the action.

E.g. what I like to do once I know the 'Hard Sell' is to remove 'Send the House' and pitch the Hard Sell. Depending on your school rankings, it can be equally effective (or obviously much less), but it frees up 10 recruiting hours for another prospect (I'm Hawai'i, I need all the recruiting hours I can get! :LOL: ).

Advertisement
The playoff system is broken asf final four of UM vs Tamu and liberty vs Oregon. The teams they left out were insane. Bama UGA and OSU left out did not understand why. Had a 17th ranked team in the playoffs lol….gators had like 4 losses and were in. Unless I’m crazy I have to check again.

In year 2, I lost the last game against Pitt to be 11-1. Didn’t make the acccg and didn’t make the playoff but 9-3 Nebraska did. They need to tweak some things but there should be some level of controversy.

They have the G5 champ in the top 4 too much from what I’ve seen

Advertisement
Back