OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Ending up beating UF week 1 49-46. Trader caught an 80 yard TD with 30 seconds left. Played FSU, DJ U went 40-44. I can’t do anything against the pass other than pray.

Recruiting is a little tedious but I like the element of randomness. My first season signed 1 5 star finished with the #6 class.

Signed Kamari Wilson out of the portal and missed on McDoom.

Not sure if it’s the playbook or I just suck. Having trouble stopping the CPU on varsity…. :(

See my post above. Between UF and FSU on varsity with 5 minute quarters, I gave up over 80 points. Won both games (barely) but my goodness.

Advertisement
What’s the trick to stopping 3 yard drag routes from going 80 yards? At first I thought Miami just had the worst DBs in the game but I played with other teams and had similar issues. A guy catches a 5 yard pass, breaks one tackle and then three guys take the worst angle possible and chase him for 75 yards.

What’s the trick to stopping 3 yard drag routes from going 80 yards? At first I thought Miami just had the worst DBs in the game but I played with other teams and had similar issues. A guy catches a 5 yard pass, breaks one tackle and then three guys take the worst angle possible and chase him for 75 yards.
Don Chaney hit 13ypc against me like I'm Manny Diaz

Advertisement
Has anyone noticed Simeon Barrow Jr. doesn't play, Josh Horton plays in his place because they are both #8 on the game. He's the 3rd highest rated player and I can't get him on the field. Anyone know how to fix this?

Advertisement
In-game substitutions are *** in this game.

It’s spotty at best, and sometimes it only applies to a few formations. What the **** is that.

I have a bunch of guys crying about playing time and I can’t get them on the ******* field!

I'm not even joking and I gotta ask about this again because it keeps happening.

I can find it when I look for it, but the cpu WILL NOT recommend QB kneel, no matter how large of a lead I have. It IS recommending it for friends who are playing with other teams. But I haven't had it recommended even one time.

I'm legit asking.. is this happening to anyone else? No QB kneel being recommended for Miami?

Advertisement
I'm not even joking and I gotta ask about this again because it keeps happening.

I can find it when I look for it, but the cpu WILL NOT recommend QB kneel, no matter how large of a lead I have. It IS recommending it for friends who are playing with other teams. But I haven't had it recommended even one time.

I'm legit asking.. is this happening to anyone else? No QB kneel being recommended for Miami?
Check your settings...maybe you have your tempo at turbo or something.

It is almost always X for me on the coaches recommendation screen at the end of game. I can not recall it not being there.

In-game substitutions are *** in this game.

It’s spotty at best, and sometimes it only applies to a few formations. What the **** is that.

I have a bunch of guys crying about playing time and I can’t get them on the ******* field!

Not user friendly at all. You better just pause and go tweak your roster.

Also, this is a me problem, too, especially in Dynasty. But, gotta set that depth chart and sub packages correctly to get your rotations in. Need to dive in to your settings for your substitution patterns, etc.

The idea of your WR6 just getting called in to play because he's got 96 SPD and you're desperate to hit that Four Verts in clutch time doesn't really happen, so I get it.

Also, this is a me problem, too, especially in Dynasty. But, gotta set that depth chart and sub packages correctly to get your rotations in. Need to dive in to your settings for your substitution patterns, etc.

The idea of your WR6 just getting called in to play because he's got 96 SPD and you're desperate to hit that Four Verts in clutch time doesn't really happen, so I get it.
Didn't there used to be a 'sub second team in' button on one of these games? I'm sure there was.

Trying to get Chris Johnson some PT. Are there no third down rb packages?

Advertisement
Back