OT: EA Sports College Football game

Just played a ranked match with South Carolina. Unstoppable
1721413265770899666957638315628.webp

Advertisement
**** people still using 1080? That’s why your ish booty cheeks lol.
Bruh my monitor is 4k fam I prefer frames over resolution. It makes you game better your responses are quicker. The more you increase res the worse you are but I get some people don’t understand that. It’s a football game so really doesn’t matter but could for pro types. I switched to 1080 to see if it’s the console or the game that’s why I did it, it’s the game bruh. It has bugs and it skips on menus and play calling. After week 1 vs Florida can ward came out with a number 16 jersey instead of 1 and I couldn’t change it after he played week 1 with the number 1 jersey.

I’m sticking with the regular ps5 until 6 comes out
Yea do that don’t be fooled by the mid gen refresh talk. That’s a cash grab by all companies. I usually get PS and Nintendo and xb. Usually I get Sony for their games but I can skip next gen entirely with xb game pass on pc and Sony following suit with their own app on pc. Steam has all the game but nintendos which u can jail break anyway so I don’t have to do consoles anymore. Unless they improve tf out of ncaa then I would have to if they don’t release on pc, I have to wait though a couple years for gta 6 to hit pc though. Still copping it for story but for online definitely pc

Advertisement
I can't get a stop on defense to save my life. I just started running engage 8 and that's the only thing that works lol.

Stuffs the run or gets a sack. Does give up some big plays but it's better than getting diced up with no resistance.

I did uga vs fsu and I made DJU look like Tom Brady, Dan Marino, and Joe Montana rolled into one. I’d get them in 3rd and long every time and then I’d get picked a part. Still a lot to figure out but I figured I could rely on UGA secondary to get stops.

In the limited teams I’ve tried, Oregon’s pass offense is crazy with their WRs.

Yea do that don’t be fooled by the mid gen refresh talk. That’s a cash grab by all companies. I usually get PS and Nintendo and xb. Usually I get Sony for their games but I can skip next gen entirely with xb game pass on pc and Sony following suit with their own app on pc. Steam has all the game but nintendos which u can jail break anyway so I don’t have to do consoles anymore. Unless they improve tf out of ncaa then I would have to if they don’t release on pc, I have to wait though a couple years for gta 6 to hit pc though. Still copping it for story but for online definitely pc
They just refreshed w a slim. I assume they’ll do a pro version like they did w 4 but won’t be worth it

Advertisement
The non-Canes on the roster are ******* cheeks. This Langham character better be the long lost dragonseed of House Langham that we are just finding out about because he can hit the portal at any time.

Advertisement
So I was curious with the recruitment and performed an experiment - I simulated a season and made a note of a few good players on G5 teams.

I went back to the start and picked Hawai'i (the team I'll probably do my Dynasty with) to see if I could recruit them if I brought the house.

Am I really stuck to recruiting the people who have me in their top 10 in terms of interest? Cos I haven't been able to move the needle on any of these guys - and I know they don't end up going to Florida / Miami etc like their Top 8 suggests...

Advertisement
Just beat VT 86-24 in Dynasty as OC. Cam Ward threw for 860 yards and 11 tds. Jacoby George is a cheat code in this game, especially when there’s man coverage

Advertisement
Back