OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
**** sucks I have to be the first one. I know we thirsted for a cfb game. This game is not that good the menus feel laggy asf and even on the play screen zoom out it skips. I don’t think this game is that good imo. But that’s just me, I played my first game and I’m like where is the polish man. Feels like the game was rushed but they had all this **** time. But if you like it you like it, just my experience with one game. Menus feels slow asf it just feels choppy and watching streams of it during the week I thought it was everyone’s stream. Nope it’s the game.

Players clipping through each other and fans. I’m like cmon man yall had all this time. Modders do **** faster with less time on pc.
What system you on? Runs pretty well for me on ps5 but I’d imagine it’s only going to improve with future updates

What system you on? Runs pretty well for me on ps5 but I’d imagine it’s only going to improve with future updates
Yeah I find the screen navigation to be real smooth. Only little gripe is selecting a player and then selecting the "edit" option. The second part is unnecessary because "edit" is the only option you can select anyway - so it should go to that menu by default without having a second selection.

#FirstWorldProblem

I'm picking the game up today from Best Buy. I had it pre-ordered. Do the game announcers say the names of the players? In the videos I watched, I didn't see that. They kept saying "the quarterback" instead of the player's name

I'm picking the game up today from Best Buy. I had it pre-ordered. Do the game announcers say the names of the players? In the videos I watched, I didn't see that. They kept saying "the quarterback" instead of the player's name
I haven't heard any names mentioned by the announcers, but I only played one game.

Advertisement
Choose recruiter build for your coach. Put points in “recruiter) to get more points on players. During preseason, go after only 5 stars and 4 stars you need that have your school number one. Scout them all and offer them during preseason. Also, your schedule, put open weeks for week 1 and two!! No one will be ready to visit until maybe week 3-4. Then schedule your non conference opponents for HOME games for all other possible weeks. If your school has a rival that’s out of conference schedule them each year (gives more points for beating rivals). Week 1 and two send the house for all 5 stars along with the one for 25 points (if you unlocked extra points). If not do 10 and 5 (65 hours total). Week 3, if you find the 3 pitches the players want, hard sell them (remove all other points). Can do it with 2 pitches also. Should be in first for everyone at that point. Schedule visits and lock them down week 4-6. Schedule all defense one week and all offense the next, minus any conflicts with same positions. Commits should roll in weeks 5-6, then move down the line repeating. Add new players who have no offers! Low cap cheese! Save room for 5-6 transfers during offseason recruiting and get the best ones as they are instant impact guys often! Unlock developer and put points to get interest in portal players BEFORE the season ends. It’s a process for sure!
What are the red diamonds. I assume they are bad but that's all I can surmise.

Seen every build even on x and 5 and it has those issues. But im a hardcore gamer so im going to see **** like that, the average person won’t see it but I’m picky asf like that. I’m on S I put 1080p mode 120hz on a Qoled panel that does 174hz. **** is cheeks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Woke up a little early today to try to get some time in before work. Passing is…different. Game looks and sounds great though. It’s just going to be a bit of a learning curve for me

And, apparently, making the game into a simple numbers game works incredibly well. Run and Shoot offenses may be hard to stop.
Ran with Tennessee last night and that offense was fun with the wide splits.. Felt like Briles baylor days, easy reads, stressing the defense sideline to sideline, etc..

Definitely fits what I always do with hurry up, just sucks they dont give you access to full playbooks like older ncaa, only audibles.. I will make it work tho when I create playbook.

Advertisement
Back