OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Am I missing something or is there a way to throw up the U as a celebration? I don't see an option for team celebrations.

Advertisement
IMG_7541.webp
Les go!

Advertisement
Choose recruiter build for your coach. Put points in “recruiter) to get more points on players. During preseason, go after only 5 stars and 4 stars you need that have your school number one. Scout them all and offer them during preseason. Also, your schedule, put open weeks for week 1 and two!! No one will be ready to visit until maybe week 3-4. Then schedule your non conference opponents for HOME games for all other possible weeks. If your school has a rival that’s out of conference schedule them each year (gives more points for beating rivals). Week 1 and two send the house for all 5 stars along with the one for 25 points (if you unlocked extra points). If not do 10 and 5 (65 hours total). Week 3, if you find the 3 pitches the players want, hard sell them (remove all other points). Can do it with 2 pitches also. Should be in first for everyone at that point. Schedule visits and lock them down week 4-6. Schedule all defense one week and all offense the next, minus any conflicts with same positions. Commits should roll in weeks 5-6, then move down the line repeating. Add new players who have no offers! Low cap cheese! Save room for 5-6 transfers during offseason recruiting and get the best ones as they are instant impact guys often! Unlock developer and put points to get interest in portal players BEFORE the season ends. It’s a process for sure!

Choose recruiter build for your coach. Put points in “recruiter) to get more points on players. During preseason, go after only 5 stars and 4 stars you need that have your school number one. Scout them all and offer them during preseason. Also, your schedule, put open weeks for week 1 and two!! No one will be ready to visit until maybe week 3-4. Then schedule your non conference opponents for HOME games for all other possible weeks. If your school has a rival that’s out of conference schedule them each year (gives more points for beating rivals). Week 1 and two send the house for all 5 stars along with the one for 25 points (if you unlocked extra points). If not do 10 and 5 (65 hours total). Week 3, if you find the 3 pitches the players want, hard sell them (remove all other points). Can do it with 2 pitches also. Should be in first for everyone at that point. Schedule visits and lock them down week 4-6. Schedule all defense one week and all offense the next, minus any conflicts with same positions. Commits should roll in weeks 5-6, then move down the line repeating. Add new players who have no offers! Low cap cheese! Save room for 5-6 transfers during offseason recruiting and get the best ones as they are instant impact guys often! Unlock developer and put points to get interest in portal players BEFORE the season ends. It’s a process for sure!
This makes me feel like a ******* moron lmao I had no idea I could remove the actions I had put in place previous 😂

Advertisement
Yeah, so... use Tennessees playbook on offense and a 3-3-5 on defense. Everything is open and reads are so simple to make.

You can easily adjust all Cover 3 into something tricky for the offense.

**** sucks I have to be the first one. I know we thirsted for a cfb game. This game is not that good the menus feel laggy asf and even on the play screen zoom out it skips. I don’t think this game is that good imo. But that’s just me, I played my first game and I’m like where is the polish man. Feels like the game was rushed but they had all this **** time. But if you like it you like it, just my experience with one game. Menus feels slow asf it just feels choppy and watching streams of it during the week I thought it was everyone’s stream. Nope it’s the game.

Players clipping through each other and fans. I’m like cmon man yall had all this time. Modders do **** faster with less time on pc.

Advertisement
**** sucks I have to be the first one. I know we thirsted for a cfb game. This game is not that good the menus feel laggy asf and even on the play screen zoom out it skips. I don’t think this game is that good imo. But that’s just me, I played my first game and I’m like where is the polish man. Feels like the game was rushed but they had all this **** time. But if you like it you like it, just my experience with one game. Menus feels slow asf it just feels choppy and watching streams of it during the week I thought it was everyone’s stream. Nope it’s the game.

Players clipping through each other and fans. I’m like cmon man yall had all this time. Modders do **** faster with less time on pc.
It’s a major disappointment given 10 year hiatus. Graphics looks beautiful though will give them that

EA’s Frostbite engine absolutely sucks for football games. It’s definitely the best football game since All pro 2k8. I’m curious to see where they build from here because the logic is still broken.

EA’s Frostbite engine absolutely sucks for football games. It’s definitely the best football game since All pro 2k8. I’m curious to see where they build from here because the logic is still broken.
Yea it’s bad after game one I shut it off lol

Don’t understand why they use that ****** engine bruh

Bookmarked

Advertisement
Back