OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
This guy is in his 3rd year of Road to Glory and transferred to Miami and guess who is WR1? Jeremiah Smith...again...the CPU had him transfer on his own. EA knows something, JS belongs at Miami haha

he should have stayed wherever he was
One thing I don’t like is the new coach carousel. You only get offered jobs based on your coach prestige, I just wanna leave my 4 straight national champion team to go **** FIU
I made the playoffs my first season as the HC of Miami and I had offers from OU (HC) and Penn State offered me their OC job lol

I love the run haha
Different strokes for different folks I'm jealous I literally played 2014 up in till last year can't wait till I have enough money my wife an kids gonna hate me my newborn be starting school by the time I stop playing lol how is it? I watched some dude on youtube play fsu last night with miami I can tell the game play is awesome. Saw one dude running a offense with the qb an 3 backs lined up in a row that would be dope to play with a old style option team.

Protection schemes are a bit tricky, but here's how I read them:

Empty: Your O-Line has a decent gap over the DL.
Slides (in each direction): Overload from that side on a blitz (only in obvious situations)
Base: Your interior is getting killed.
Max Protect: Basically the safe bet for starters if you have zero confidence up front.

I wouldn't touch the slides unless necessary, Base and Empty are adjustments that can be done quickly. I'd use Max Protect at the beginning and mix in Empty or keep standard.

Also: Bunch sets. Miami playbook has them. Use them.

Advertisement
Anybody else having trouble kicking deep enough for touchbacks? CPU kickers with weaker legs are getting there, but Borregales hasn't done it yet.
Press the button when the arrow on side to side meter is in the middle and DONT LET GO of that same button until the power reached the top of the arrow

Different strokes for different folks I'm jealous I literally played 2014 up in till last year can't wait till I have enough money my wife an kids gonna hate me my newborn be starting school by the time I stop playing lol how is it? I watched some dude on youtube play fsu last night with miami I can tell the game play is awesome. Saw one dude running a offense with the qb an 3 backs lined up in a row that would be dope to play with a old style option team.
I ran the wishbone with Kansas and their qb is fast af on there. I highly recommend it. I think I just went to the standard "option" playbook for them

Advertisement
Ain’t no way Y’all playing on heisman. It’s impossible to stop the ai on this game with Miami defense VT just went for 500 yards on me smh.
IMG_0138.webp

Advertisement
I got the game winning interception against the Gators in my first road to glory game. Hopefully in real life we win by 40+

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back