OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
25' Miami offensive playbook is cheeks just like in real life.

I tried TENN, UNC, Power spread generic, however I'm still trying to find the ole 14' Miami playbook magic of the shotgun flex WR spread and One Back offense - 3WR, 1TE

I also find it a PITA during the game to find my favorite offensive plays without getting a delay of game called
Literally just like real life.. If its in the game.....

I hope Dawson had a come to jesus moment this offseason to expand his horizon, I know most only want to blame TVD but we could do more, the dolphins are down the street, he would be a fool not to take advantage right, RIGHT?!

Literally just like real life.. If its in the game.....

I hope Dawson had a come to jesus moment this offseason to expand his horizon, I know most only want to blame TVD but we could do more, the dolphins are down the street, he would be a fool not to take advantage right, RIGHT?!
Just popped in here to see what was up and of course there’s a Dawson/TVD post 😂

Advertisement
Anybody else having trouble kicking deep enough for touchbacks? CPU kickers with weaker legs are getting there, but Borregales hasn't done it yet.

Advertisement
Just popped in here to see what was up and of course there’s a Dawson/TVD post 😂
Discussion about playbooks based on real life.. if it's in the game...

Anybody else having trouble kicking deep enough for touchbacks? CPU kickers with weaker legs are getting there, but Borregales hasn't done it yet.
Just had to get used to the new meter but with borregales been booming them

Advertisement
Coupe More Games under the Belt:

- Cal's Jayden Oft! My lawd. He gets into open space? Curtains.

- Top 5 (Fsu #3, UM #5) Match up Against FSU, Dj Ukelele: Cheeks.

- Actually Florida gave me a tougher challenge

-Toughest Matchups: VA Tech: Man, Kyron is surgical in this game. Who ever number #24 on defense for VaTech, that's muthphucker is fast. USF no hurdle offense, had my hands full with that.

-Miami Defense: Upfront? Solid. Stout. Deer Antler Spray. Back half? Outside Powell, shhhhhhhhakkkky.

-Miami offense: playbook is cheeks. Went with oregon playbook, they have some wildcat in the offense. Tried Oklahoma splits offense, couldn't get use to it. Been able drop at least 35 a game.

- Money Play: WR Middle Screen with George. Man I just thought about something, I might sub Chris Johnson for Jacolby on that play.

Advertisement
One thing I don’t like is the new coach carousel. You only get offered jobs based on your coach prestige, I just wanna leave my 4 straight national champion team to go **** FIU

Advertisement
Back