OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
I was standing in GameStop trading in my PS4 and let them know that same comparison. The 19 year old working there "hasn't started school yet bruh"
Do they even use books anymore in college? It was so frustrating trying to sell a semester’s worth of textbooks just to get enough money to buy a 6 pack of cheap beer.

Do they even use books anymore in college? It was so frustrating trying to sell a semester’s worth of textbooks just to get enough money to buy a 6 pack of cheap beer.
I train a lot of college jits- “digital texts” is said a lot. Never thought to ask what the price is for that chit. I prefer a book I can write in / highlight but I’m old.

Advertisement
Really I’m running out of gun with a lot of sweeps and jet sweeps. I’m bad throwing the rock but Cam Ward is fast enough I’ve started to use him like I would Vick in madden back in the day. I also just set it up where CJJr is my 3rd down RB and he’s insane out of the backfield on screens and sweeps.

RPO took a while to get and it’s tough but it’ll be fun once I figure it out.

I haven’t played since like 2016 when I got sick of using 2014 rosters and haven’t played madden since like 2012. Big learning curve with the passing system.

Advertisement
25' Miami offensive playbook is cheeks just like in real life.

I tried TENN, UNC, Power spread generic, however I'm still trying to find the ole 14' Miami playbook magic of the shotgun flex WR spread and One Back offense - 3WR, 1TE

I also find it a PITA during the game to find my favorite offensive plays without getting a delay of game called

Advertisement
Advertisement
25' Miami offensive playbook is cheeks just like in real life.

I tried TENN, UNC, Power spread generic, however I'm still trying to find the ole 14' Miami playbook magic of the shotgun flex WR spread and One Back offense - 3WR, 1TE

I also find it a PITA during the game to find my favorite offensive plays without getting a delay of game called
Let us know when you find it

Really I’m running out of gun with a lot of sweeps and jet sweeps. I’m bad throwing the rock but Cam Ward is fast enough I’ve started to use him like I would Vick in madden back in the day. I also just set it up where CJJr is my 3rd down RB and he’s insane out of the backfield on screens and sweeps.

RPO took a while to get and it’s tough but it’ll be fun once I figure it out.

I haven’t played since like 2016 when I got sick of using 2014 rosters and haven’t played madden since like 2012. Big learning curve with the passing system.
First thing I got to do is change everyones uniform to look like canes with swag. Helmets getting changed visors being added.

Advertisement
Back