OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
First game, out the box.

Miami v. FSU. I can't even run the offense because I don't know how to run RPO yet. But, got up 7-0, FSU marches back, down 14-7. 10s left, Cam Ward TD...14-13, but...but...but your boy can not ******* kick yet because I don't know how. Go for 2 for the WIN at home.

Sacked. lmfao

Went in the lab for about an hour to learn wtf I'm doing in this game.

gators up next.

went up 21-7 on the gator, Mertz threw 4 picks until I passed out. Woke up at 1st and 45 on my 1. Held on for the 28-20 win. **** the gator.

I'll get my revenge on the noles later today.

But today, we run off cafecito as we gotta install this offense.

Chris Johnson Jr. is a ******* cheatcode.

Seen every build even on x and 5 and it has those issues. But im a hardcore gamer so im going to see **** like that, the average person won’t see it but I’m picky asf like that. I’m on S I put 1080p mode 120hz on a Qoled panel that does 174hz. **** is cheeks
S is cheeks dawg there is your problem 😂

Advertisement
S is cheeks dawg there is your problem 😂
Has the same cup rdna 2, at 1080p should be smooth that has nothing to do with it if you understood that type of stuff. It’s optimization by EA bruh, if they put this on pc my 4090 claps it. But it’s not the S bruh even though the X is the most powerful console I’m sure it’s the same sh but with better display resolution same with the 5.

You’re just getting older 😂 it doesn’t hit the same
Nah bruh that’s kind of true but still a good game is a good game. This ain’t that, for me at least. There are mad issues but it’s a sports game I expect casuals not to see it obviously. No disrespect though to the casuals though, you enjoy what you enjoy.

College football revamped has more editing more uniforms and a better presentation than this. This just has modern day makeup which is coo but I expected way more.

Has the same cup rdna 2, at 1080p should be smooth that has nothing to do with it if you understood that type of stuff. It’s optimization by EA bruh, if they put this on pc my 4090 claps it. But it’s not the S bruh even though the X is the most powerful console I’m sure it’s the same sh but with better display resolution same with the 5.
Whatever you say 🤷🏼‍♂️ S is cheeks to me

Advertisement
Whatever you say 🤷🏼‍♂️ S is cheeks to me
Resolution wise I agree but there ain’t a big difference between all the consoles. 5 and X is a slight jump from the S and the PC is a lebron Zion and Jordan leap over the consoles. Hard to go back on consoles once you get your hands on a pc. Just don’t fall for a mid gen refresh when they come out with x pro or ps pro it’s cap. They said these did 8k which pcs can’t even do lol. They recently had to take that off Sonys box cause it’s false advertising

nerds GIF

Seen every build even on x and 5 and it has those issues. But im a hardcore gamer so im going to see **** like that, the average person won’t see it but I’m picky asf like that. I’m on S I put 1080p mode 120hz on a Qoled panel that does 174hz. **** is cheeks
**** people still using 1080? That’s why your ish booty cheeks lol.

They clearly don’t know much about our team 😂
Some of these ratings are hilarious. McCormick is faster than Riley Williams

Advertisement
They clearly don’t know much about our team 😂
Some of these ratings are hilarious. McCormick is faster than Riley Williams

They did Riley Williams dirty.

I spent about 45 minutes to an hour editing some of those random generic players into guys that aren't in the game yet (DP 2, Damari, Justin Scott, Adarius Hayes, Lyle, etc.) you can't change certain aspects but it's close enough to begin a dynasty now and have it feel better.

Still figuring out defense, the only way I was stopping teams is if the DL was producing sacks.

The most authentic moment I had so far is I was facing Rutgers and had them in 4th and 25 and for absolutely no reason at all one of the special teamers destroyed their punter for a roughing penalty giving them a first down.

I spent about 45 minutes to an hour editing some of those random generic players into guys that aren't in the game yet (DP 2, Damari, Justin Scott, Adarius Hayes, Lyle, etc.) you can't change certain aspects but it's close enough to begin a dynasty now and have it feel better.

Still figuring out defense, the only way I was stopping teams is if the DL was producing sacks.

The most authentic moment I had so far is I was facing Rutgers and had them in 4th and 25 and for absolutely no reason at all one of the special teamers destroyed their punter for a roughing penalty giving them a first down.
I just started editing my roster. But I looked at our dt and de ratings and thought hmmm. Maybe I’ll run a little 5-2 to see whats up.

Advertisement
Resolution wise I agree but there ain’t a big difference between all the consoles. 5 and X is a slight jump from the S and the PC is a lebron Zion and Jordan leap over the consoles. Hard to go back on consoles once you get your hands on a pc. Just don’t fall for a mid gen refresh when they come out with x pro or ps pro it’s cap. They said these did 8k which pcs can’t even do lol. They recently had to take that off Sonys box cause it’s false advertising
I’m sticking with the regular ps5 until 6 comes out

Seems a lot here are more interested in the game than the team. Don’t blame them. Winning championships playing this game might be the only way to experience it.

Is there a class on how to play this thing?

I can't get a stop on defense to save my life. I just started running engage 8 and that's the only thing that works lol.

Stuffs the run or gets a sack. Does give up some big plays but it's better than getting diced up with no resistance.

Advertisement
Back