OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Had no idea Bobby was a Canes fan. Didn't think I could love him any more.
@Confidence1000
Happy Dj Khaled GIF by Pandora

Advertisement
Do any of you know how it is called (and of it is in the game) that goal-line play Jacolby George scored that easy TD against TAMU?
IMG_1034.gif

I love that play. Don’t know what it’s called or if the ai would work in the video game (none of the reverses/throw backs/middle screens etc. have ever really worked. But I’ve been begging for us to run it since I first saw some version of it back when Arroyo was running MCs offense.

Advertisement
Not sure I will ever graduate to anything beyond Varsity level, lol. I can score points, but it’s a struggle to stop any teams.

How do you get players to transfer??

After you add them to your board, In the overview section it’ll tell you their dealbreaker. Schedule them to visit week 1 or 2 with whatever their dealbreaker is as your visit pitch since you know it’s one of their 3 pitches. Then add as many points as you can from sending the house, contacting friends, etc. After that, pray because guys commit quick.

Advertisement
Restarted the dynasty.
Cam has nearly 6000 yards with 65 passing tds and 15 rushing tds in week 11 lol. Been a lot easier since I stopped chucking deep balls throwing picks all game

Arroyo in 2nd in heisman race.Bain and Alston top 2 in most defensive awards (supersimmed defense).

Somehow I'm ranked 4th even though I've won every game by 50. Two 3 loss teams are ahead of me

Is tackling insanely hard for anyone else? I miss tackles 8/10 times. Haven't played a football game since ncaa 2014.
I have starter 2 and 9. My son's have ruined my week. Is pass blocking so bad you've got to get it out in less than 3 seconds

Advertisement
I'm just playing Exhibition and working on my game...and idk brothers, I kind of got sick and tired of the fake names. Had to get this team looking a little more what its supposed to look like.

This isn't to say anything more than shouts to the following walkons who made my team...hopefully they are still on the team because they are filling out my roster currently as the overflow whites.

RB Terrell Walden II**
WR Kolby Luna
TE Owen Ruskavich
OL Ian Johnson*
LE Cooper Ricks
DT Samuel Coufal
CB Nick Kelly

*Please note Ian Johnson is NOT white. ✊
**also NOT white. ✊

Welcome to the team until the roster update.

Whoever set this Miami team up on the backend must be a fan!

I’m on year 3 of the rebuild and -

+ The ACC sucks ***! At the end of the year, only two teams have double digit wins and the rest are no better than 8-4.
+ Have gone to the CFP seminal twice with a transfer portal QB. The position doesn’t develop at all. Williams and Anderson are still at 77 overall.
+ Before the 1st season, I moved Rivers to LG and Okunlola took over at tackle…jackpot!
+ Mauigoa, Okunlola, and Aguirre left for the draft after my second season and all left as 98 overall.
+ I can’t recruit DB’s to save Miami’s soul! So I dumped a ton of coaching tree points on DB in the red, blue, and orange tiles. That seems to have fixed it as I have three 5* DB’s committed.
+ Just like everyone else, Smith from OSU ended up in the portal and was 92 overall on my roster.
In one week I had seven 5 stars visit for the uf game and destroyed them and all of them committed on the spot. And I transferred in mad corners that were legit also got Kamari Wilson to take over at S. And Lightfoot in that game in year two is a cheat code.

My WR/CB recruits all look like Poffenbarger.
My RB recruits all look like Borregales.
My punter looks like Jacory Harris.
The people in the crowd look like they need helmets and chaperones.

Something just seems.. off.
The crowds are dead in the game they don’t cheer loud only before a **** play. That’s the only time they cheer

Has anyone’s dynasty actually been fixed after the update? I started a new one and fcs teams still make an insane amount of upsets, recruits are still locked from visiting even when down to top3 choices during the season with home games available or in off season during transfer portal as well. Some transfers won’t even visit although I’m their #1 choice and top 3/5.
All the things they said to patch up and fix are still prevalent.

Advertisement
Back