OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
The crowds are dead in the game they don’t cheer loud only before a **** play. That’s the only time they cheer
It looks like they copy and pasted them from NCAA 14. With all the hype, I was expecting better detail.

There's this Asian lady in the crowd who must really hate Miami because I've seen her at all our games cheering for our opponents. She even goes to our away games just to cheer against us.

Advertisement
I’ve gotten better I guess. Chris Johnson over Martinez any day. Moved Martinez as my goaline back and fletcher to FB to give him some burn. Team is definitely firing now. Haven’t tried ND or vtech again yet. USF had their way with my defense but was a bend not break defense type of game.
I like the wr screen to George or flip it to Restrepo. Biggest game changer though was getting Johnson in there. Hb stretch. Hb screen. Fake seam. Hb swing. Johnson is getting me 200 all purpose yards per game every game.

Attachments

• IMG_7633.webp
    IMG_7633.webp
    622.1 KB · Views: 0
It looks like they copy and pasted them from NCAA 14. With all the hype, I was expecting better detail.

There's this Asian lady in the crowd who must really hate Miami because I've seen her at all our games cheering for our opponents. She even goes to our away games just to cheer against us.
Yo why everytime I’m on defense on my play call screen we defending the end zone and they at there own 20 yard line lol

I’ve gotten better I guess. Chris Johnson over Martinez any day. Moved Martinez as my goaline back and fletcher to FB to give him some burn. Team is definitely firing now. Haven’t tried ND or vtech again yet. USF had their way with my defense but was a bend not break defense type of game.
I like the wr screen to George or flip it to Restrepo. Biggest game changer though was getting Johnson in there. Hb stretch. Hb screen. Fake seam. Hb swing. Johnson is getting me 200 all purpose yards per game every game.
Fb? You using a pro style ain’t you

Advertisement
All American difficulty toying with me. I get them consistently to 3rd and 20, 3rd and 15. And every fckin time, they make the easiest 30 yard gain ever.

I had a 17-14 lead with a minute and a half left in the game. They promptly go on a 1 play 85 yard drive td. Then pick me off next play. I get a stop with 3 timeouts, then they pick me off again.

They make it seem like I'm in the game but just wait till 3rd downs or crunch time to destroy me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All American difficulty toying with me. I get them consistently to 3rd and 20, 3rd and 15. And every fckin time, they make the easiest 30 yard gain ever.

I had a 17-14 lead with a minute and a half left in the game. They promptly go on a 1 play 85 yard drive td. Then pick me off next play. I get a stop with 3 timeouts, then they pick me off again.

They make it seem like I'm in the game but just wait till 3rd downs or crunch time to destroy me.
I’m just playing exhibition games vs cpu and just jumped to all American. Took me 3 tries to beat Wyoming and I’m only playing offense. Had 8 ints one game, mostly because I suck but receivers were blanketed and I had zero time to throw.

Just re-learning and updating our internal software with the advanced additions of the pre-snap protocols is a task and for anyone struggling right now, you need to focus on that on both sides of the football.

If you're just picking a play and riding with it, maybe a lil adjustment here n there, you're going to fall behind. You need to internalize(memorize, muscle memory it) those controls so you can then focus on your pre-snap reads and and make those lightning adjustments as you see them. If a team keeps giving you cushion, you gotta hot a speed out or something. When they press you, time to take'em to town. On offense, your alignment matters most. Find your more advantageous formation with your desired theatrics (RPO, PA, whatever) and make your adjustments on routes pre-snap. This is difficult af on the road, but you'll find you'll cook with Restrepo once you figure this out before he's a monster with his skill set on the road. He hears you the first time and has great body control and hands to get those outs and keep the chains movins.

This also goes for the more subtle stuff you need to post-snap with a QB on some of your more advanced plays, RPO, PA, pumps, etc.

On defense, figure out the shell you want, manipulate the front seven based on alignment and disguise your shells. This one is more complicated, and I am sure someone like @Memnon who likely has much faster response than I do at this point, can give better recommendations, as the hand-eye coordination needs to catch up on defense when the offense goes faster than I am ready for.

I swear SEC favoritism exists in this game. Weird **** happens whenever I play a team from the SEC. Like CBs literally stop running to create space enough for their WR to catch the ball (and its not because I switched to the CB).

The playoff rankings were just released in my dynasty. Miami is the only unbeaten team, ranked #1 with all the first place votes in both polls and they're #1 in EVERY offensive and defensive category. They have 7 top 25 wins and their opponent's winning percentage is currently .542.

Texas A&M is somehow their CFP #1. They're ranked #2 and #3 in the polls, have 0 top 25 wins and haven't beaten a team above .500. Their opponent's winning percentage is .459.

Outside "ThEy'Re In ThE sEc" how could the game possibly determine that they should be #1?

Advertisement
Back