OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Martinez Fletcher and Chris Johnson are the three headed monster we always wanted and it’s reflected very well in this game.

Trader is gonna be good
A lot of gems and high rated three stars
RT Francis doesn’t seem like the playing style and is looking to transfer to the portal

Your first recruiting class is going to be heavily on a defensive side
WR Horton is just a tall JAG in this game
Secondary is cheeks
Linebacker core is average across-the-board
Overall, team speed is slow
There’s no depth at defensive tackle or defensive end
To keep players from transferring regarding playing style, check what type of player they are and then in a game or two tailor your style to match and the transfer meter should go down or away completely.

Advertisement
To keep players from transferring regarding playing style, check what type of player they are and then in a game or two tailor your style to match and the transfer meter should go down or away completely.
Na **** em , get with it or get gone lol

IMG_4212.webp

Fu** them kids ! 😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
So are you all just playing single games, waiting for the patch on Friday before starting a Dynasty?

I'm already looking at who I can take from worst to first - I did it with Texas St years ago, so something along those lines would be fun.

So are you all just playing single games, waiting for the patch on Friday before starting a Dynasty?

I'm already looking at who I can take from worst to first - I did it with Texas St years ago, so something along those lines would be fun.
I played some RTG it’s fun, I’ll probably do some dynasty mode next

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back