OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Why the players not running through the smoke? Lol
EA didn't want no smoke.
rimshot.gif

Advertisement
Just change it back to Classic passing
That was the literally first thing I did. Didn't even bother messing around with the new system.

I'm pretty disappointed that I can't change the controller layout. I haven't played Madden in years. So I'm still trying to play like its NCAA 14. Turbo isn't in the right place. Pump fake isn't where it used to be. Trucking is backwards.

Its a lot of muscle memory to unlearn/relearn.

The stat I find most unbelievable is Mertz throwing 5 picks...ain't no way with 90% of his passes being within 5 yards of the LOS :ROFLMAO:
On Defense I play exclusively as a CB & I was Dyoni Hill in first half. He had 2INT'S for pick 6's, both on Comeback routes.

The other 2 picks by Mesh Powell came out of Nickel in Cover 3 & showing pre snap Blitz but then dropping 7 in coverage. And the 5th pick came from Alderman undercutting a seam route to their TE.

I completely locked them down in the first half. They didn't start scoring & moving the ball really until the 4th quarter when they put Lagway in & he immediately hit Trey Wilson for 48yd bomb. I sent a CB Blitz on'em from the Boundary side & didn't roll a Safety over for protection & they caught me in a busted coverage lol.

On Defense I play exclusively as a CB & I was Dyoni Hill in first half. He had 2INT'S for pick 6's, both on Comeback routes.

The other 2 picks by Mesh Powell came out of Nickel in Cover 3 & showing pre snap Blitz but then dropping 7 in coverage. And the 5th pick came from Alderman undercutting a seam route to their TE.

I completely locked them down in the first half. They didn't start scoring & moving the ball really until the 4th quarter when they put Lagway in & he immediately hit Trey Wilson for 48yd bomb. I sent a CB Blitz on'em from the Boundary side & didn't roll a Safety over for protection & they caught me in a busted coverage lol.
I haven't lost with Miami yet, but those DBs keep getting toasted online. Dylan Day a problem. They played Zaquan tough with 86 speed.

Advertisement

Not having these players, especially on a defensive side, make your first year of recruiting a nightmare

DT position is Al Golden thin. they have Blount as a defensive end, and you can’t change him to his real position at defensive tackle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think in the end you gotta get used to the new one to not have the old Madden LB picking off a fade 5y off the LOS. Just takes time.
I think this is the way to go as I think the AI will recognize the user using the new system and we can avoid that crazy defensive plays like that. I wonder if there will be some in depth comparison by someone.

Also, another weird thing is there’s no way to disable the auto save feature
I wonder if this negates the cheat code to scout a lot of players and go back to a different save point and have all your scouting points back. I haven't played with the save files yet

Advertisement
I hadn't been following this thread closely enough! I downloaded Deluxe yesterday around noon and couldn't play. Had no idea it was available to play at 4pm yesterday! I missed several hours of possible play yesterday - ****!

Fun game so far, Surprisingly the team that has given me the toughest time is VA tech, had an awful first half. Anyone how online dynasty works, like how do you advance week over week if you play with someone?

What kind of coach are yall doing in dynasty?

I started of with recruiter, and I going add motivator so I get the talent developer architect. Hiring coordinators who have tactician and recruiting.

Advertisement
Back