OT: EA Sports College Football game

Man this **** got harder 😂.. ima need a lot of practice before I can play anyone lol
Thats first quarter.. Got to go in lab and test out playbooks.. then create a custom playbook..

Brennan Marion, Sark, Lincoln, Lane, Wake, Kalen, Leipold, etc.

I cant wait..

Advertisement
I thought it was just me. I think I threw 5 picks in a row at one point. I’m running the ball well tho.

I even played the mini games. Im good on all the RB ones. QB I can’t do ****.
😂 bro I keep matching my self with the worse teams possible and still can’t beat them 🤦🏾‍♂️.

This **** feels like madden.. which is one of the big reason i always preferred NCAA game over it cause it just was easier and more fun to play.

Advertisement
You can edit players before the dynasty. You can’t edit NIL players and once you’re already in dynasty. I definitely edited the RB on our roster named Compton.

Basically you can edit the fake players before you start a dynasty.

How is it so far? I only have a pc and it’s not out for it. Wondering if it’s worth buying a ps5 for it
It’s good but I’m not even gone like, the lack of customization has killed a little of the excitement for today.

Btw, our stadium on the game sucks. It’s dark. I’m going to start a new dynasty with someone else because I don’t want to play in a dark stadium….

You can definitely feel the difference playing at other stadium versus ours. That’s my take away for today.

Advertisement
Martinez Fletcher and Chris Johnson are the three headed monster we always wanted and it’s reflected very well in this game.

Trader is gonna be good
A lot of high rated three stars Gems
RT Francis doesn’t seem like the playing style and is looking to transfer to the portal

Your first recruiting class is going to be heavily on a defensive side
WR Horton is just a tall JAG in this game
Secondary is cheeks
Linebacker core is average across-the-board
Overall, team speed is slow
There’s no depth at defensive tackle or defensive end

Last edited:
Advertisement
Martinez Fletcher and Chris Johnson are the three headed monster we always wanted and it’s reflected very well in this game.

Trader is gonna be good
A lot of gems and high rated three stars
RT Francis doesn’t seem like the playing style and is looking to transfer to the portal

Your first recruiting class is going to be heavily on a defensive side
WR Horton is just a tall JAG in this game
Secondary is cheeks
Linebacker core is average across-the-board
Overall, team speed is slow
There’s no depth at defensive tackle or defensive end
Chris Johnson is unstoppable on jet sweeps

20240715_234606.webp
20240715_234453_resized.webp
20240715_234508_resized.webp
20240715_234530_resized.webp
20240715_234550_resized.webp