OT: EA Sports College Football game

Watched first have of this video, he basically went thru first season.. Pretty good video, fun watch..

We lose to UF and FSU in heartbreaking fashion but make ACC title game and win, go to playoff, win first game in fiesta bowl, then play orange bowl and win at home and play texas in title game.. (I wonder how most feel about a season like this, hmm)

Martinez won RB of year.

Jeremiah Smith enters portal and commits back to miami :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Saw some of the rosters (its an early build and will change I am sure) Chris Johnson 98 speed and 98 acceleration :u5pyxda: :xvfmlqq:
I'd take this season in real life.
🤷🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
IMG_4203.webp

Soon!! LFG

Advertisement
Not starting dynasty until roster updates. Just doing Ultimate team and random play now matches with random teams. Defense is difficult lol

Advertisement
Housed the opening kick with Ray Ray Joseph on my first play. Happy the game is back.

Defense and kicking takes some time to figure out

Roster update is not going to add the players if they already were not on it before I doubt. Very disappointing to have so many players not on the game

Advertisement
And the players that are not on it don't seem to be close in size or have the same numbers or anything to know for sure who they are suppose to be. Still going to be doing alot of roster editing to get Miami correct at least

Advertisement
And the players that are not on it don't seem to be close in size or have the same numbers or anything to know for sure who they are suppose to be. Still going to be doing alot of roster editing to get Miami correct at least
I’m sure they couldn’t because “likeness” can’t have anything identical I bet.

Maybe I am missing it? But no way to share a community roster file then? Can only use rosters provided by EA?

Can’t edit players, can’t create a player, can’t change the numbers of players, can’t edit recruits in dynasty 😭😭 **** near all the cornerback recruits are white

Most frustrating part of dynasty, I spent a lot of time during my ncaa 14 dynasties editing players to make it realistic. In one of the videos from the folks that got early copies, he lands a 4 star CB named Nasir Elkins and he looks like he’s from a moonshine family in Appalachia.

Advertisement
Back