OT: EA Sports College Football game

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Advertisement
Well, I got banned from parts of this hellhole called CIS.

Guess I have to really dive in here now.

Advertisement
Am I really the only one wondering how the **** Lou Cristobal is rated a 78? He's better than McCoy, Bell and Kinsler and he's only 2 points lower than Okunlola.

He's also as good or better than:
Patterson
Lightfoot
Blount
Jaden Harris
Chris Johnson
Aguirre
Horton
Bryant
Lofton
@cway313 Emory's arm strength only 2 points off from Ward.

These rosters need to be torn down. I mean.. Ryan Rodriguez is our starting center and Isaiah Taylor is our starting FS.

Cam McCormick is faster than Riley Williams, but Riley Williams is the better blocker in every category.

Lol.. This is madness.

Advertisement

These rosters need to be torn down. I mean.. Ryan Rodriguez is our starting center and Isaiah Taylor is our starting FS.

Cam McCormick is faster than Riley Williams, but Riley Williams is the better blocker in every category.

Lol.. This is madness.
Cam caught my first pass attempt.

Surprised nobody complained about the all green U yet

Lol.. This is madness.
The team overall is slow af. Outside of Dylan Day and Chris Johnson yikes. Emory arm strength did get a chuckle out of me. Mauigoa has like 78 speed which is unplayable. Jaden Harris was track guy and has 89 speed. They said they would update throughout the year. I'm sure it will be similar to how Madden does weekly updates.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back